Coronation

I woke up and all the memories from yesterday's came and realized we were naked and realized to day we hadded a ball.wait a BALL!

Shit!

"Luis wake up!", I said slapping him.

"Owww what was that for?",he ask.

"It's 1:00pm and today we have a ball!", I said getting off the bed and there was a dress and a suit in our room we change clothes and I did my makeup curl my hair etc.

Wow Damn luis look hot!
My dress made me look like a princess well I am.

We walk down the spiral staircase and a few guest were here and my sister was talking to Ruby

Isadoras dress:

It looked like blue is a very common color to use in a ball

Ruby's dress:

As we came down walking most of the people were staring at me and whisperers were HEARD

"Sydney you look fabulous!", Isadora said in a wow voice.

Ruby was just looking at me Jealousy.

"You two look great!", I said looking at both of them.

"Honey you look stunning but that girl right there is trying to steal this from you", luis said smirking pointing at his body and then at a girl with brownish reddish hair and hazel brown eyes.

"It's OK,if she does then I'll think I'll go with that hottie over there", I said pointing at a random number boy who well know that I think of it he actually is hot.

I then felt two pair of arms hold me tight pulling me closer.It was Luis of course Jealousy took over him.He pulled me to the dancing floor and people were dancing waltz where you change partners
Me and Luis dance for a while and then exchange partners. I was with the guy I said look hot and Luis was with the Browning reddish has.

Jealousy was building up in me.

"Hi Madame, Ive never seen you Here who are you?",the guy who I was dancing with said.

"Um I'm Sydney and Im new here,"I said.

''Explain yourself wat do you Mean your new hear?",he Said.

"Why are you asking a lot of questions?", I snap at him.

"What I can't ask a beautiful young lady like you?",he said smirking.

"Actually,no'', I said grinning.

He just shook his head and left it like that the music ended and we all went back to eat. I was trying to find luis but I couldn't.where are you? I ask myself.

I was looking everywhere for Luis but he didn't appear nowhere. I was so distracted that I didn't knew I bumped into someone.

"Umm I'm so sorry", I said getting up and trying to see who it was.

It was a boy at my age he hadded Brown hair and hazel brown eyes.

"Your Sydney right?",he asked.

"Yeah and you are?", I ask curious cause I don't think I met him before.

"Oh I'm-",he got cut off when Isadora came.

"Oh I forgot this is the son of the alpha Jack from the pack  Dawn destiny loyal pack",she said like if she was a queen.

"Oh,hi I'm the Daughter of the -", I was cut off by Luis pulling me too the garden.

"What I was introducing myself to the son of the alpha Jack!", I said whining.

"I was looking for you everywhere where were you?",he ask concern.

"What do you mean where was I, I was at the dance floor looking for you everywhere,you know what go talk to the wall", I said turning around and walking back inside.

"Um I'm so sorry for what happened lets start over", I said talking to the son of jack.

"Ok I'm so sorry for not introducing myself,my name is Arnold",he said bowing and extending his hand.

I extended my hand to his and he kiss my knuckles. I quickly let go and we talk for a while.

"Tap tap,ladies and gentlemen were here for the coronation of my younger sister who was long lost but now to be future queen with her mate luis",Isadora said from up the stage and telling me and Luis to come upfront to the stage.

"This is the last Royal Wolf and now that we're all ruined here were all complete,my mom told me before she died to take care of my sister and she left her crown to my younger sister",she said.

"Now let the coronation begin!",my sister said.Fisrt they put the crown on me and then the other crowns on luis.

At the end everyone cheered and said.

"Long live the queen,long love the king!",