“Yeah he is, Taylor. From what you told me he’s the extremely jealous type, always freaking out when a guy so much as looks at you. He wants to do everything with you, and does anything you ask him. Plus, he just took you to New York fucking City”

“It was Ashton’s idea to take Amanda and me to New York City, not Luke’s” I defend. Is Luke really whipped? I mean, I guess I do feel suffocated sometimes. After being single for so long it is quite strange having someone always wanting to be with you 24/7.

“Fine, I’ll give you that. But you know I’m right” She raises her eyebrows at me as she scoops an order for a customer

“He doesn’t do absolutely everything I ask him to” I fold my arms over my chest, still trying to hold my case. He did dance with me even when he didn’t feel comfortable. But he said that he liked it afterward, so it couldn’t have been just because of me.

“Prove it then. Text him and ask him to bring you something ridiculous to work.”

“Fine” I huff and take my phone out of my pocket

To: Luke

Hey, babe can you bring me a plastic cup? I need one

“I asked him to bring a plastic cup, but he’s not gonna do it!”

My phone vibrates, signaling Luke has responded.

From: Luke

Why? Hahah but yeah sure I’ll be right there, I love you :-)

To: Luke

Great see you soon. I love you too

I sigh as I send my response, sending Brittany a glare, which she returns with a look of triumph.

The bell chimes 15 minutes later and when I look to see who’s come in, I see its Luke.

“Hey, Tay” he jogs up to the counter, pecks my lips and hands me the cup. “Why did you need one plastic cup? Don’t you have them here?”

“Hi, yeah we do but, um, I needed a smaller one to, uh, trap a spider I saw in the back but I didn’t wanna use one of ours, they’re too big” I quickly think of an excuse for my random need of a plastic cup.

“You’re weird” he laughs, poking my nose

“So are you, you brought me a completely unnecessary plastic cup to work, why?”

“Because I love you! And if you need something, as your boyfriend, I’m gonna deliver” he looks at my proudly