Chapter one: bad boys

*warning* a few inappropriate words to be mindful of, but they are in high school is this fanfic so what do you expect?

Liza POV:

I like bad boys.

I know all to well that they will just break your heart when they are through toying with your emotions.

But I always seem to convince myself that the next one will be different, I can change the next one.

So here I am again, calling it off with another bad boy who broke my heart.

"No, you listen to me Luke! If you think you can play with my emotions and then pretend it's nothing, you haven't been paying attention." I say into my phone. "I suggest you watch your back."

I hang up and look around.

I see people rushing around me as the bell rings.

I stand up only to be knocked down by some idiot walking to fast.

"Watch where your walking, please." I groan as I brush the dirt off of my shorts.

"Sorry, I heard there was a fight!" I recognize the voice as my absolute best friend, Gabbie.

"Come on then!" I say, linking my arm in hers.

We squeeze out way through the crowds and to the football field by the gym.

Like every high school fight, a large crowd had already crowded around the boys.

"Alright, move." I say and the group parts to let me through.

I might only be 5", 5"3 with the heels I'm wearing, but I have a lot of power over the people here.

I make my way to the center of the crowd and find two already bloody boys.

I recognize the first as Zane, Gabbie's boyfriend, and the second one as David, the biggest bad boy in the whole school.

"Hey Liza, hey Gabbie." Zane mumbles, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Zane! You idiot! You could be suspended!" Gabbie marches up to him and pulls him into a kiss.

I hear some wolf whistling and "ohh"ing.

"Oh shut up!" I snap and everyone silences, "what's this about?" I direct my question to the idiot fighting Zane.

"I was checking out his girlfriend" He responds.

I survey him with my eyes.

He's cute enough, wearing all black and brown hair.

Everyone waits in anticipation for me to speak.

As the principals daughter I could get anyone suspended with a snap of my perfectly manicured fingers.

"I'll allow it, but I don't ever want to see you tumbling with one of us ever again." I smirk.

By "one of us" I mean the popular kids.

"Yes, ma'am" David responds.

I scoff with disgust.

I dismiss everyone with the flick of my hand and head to class with Gabbie and Zane.

"Why didn't you report that idiot who fought Zane?" Gabbie whines.

"Because then I would have to report Zane." I shrug.

"What about Luke?"

"It's over you know that."

"No what are you going to do?"

"Probably slash his tires." I smile.

"That's my girl!" Gabbie laughs.

We get to class and take our seats at the front of the class.

"Welcome back to AP English." Ms. Green chirped.

The class could not have gone by slower.