Jumping On Board

Looks like I'm doing this as well. This might be pretty long.

So, about two years ago, I was really in that phase where you just read fan fiction. That's how I discovered wattpad. I had been really into FNAF at the time, and lo and behold, foxydapirate (my original username, not the bitch) was born.

Soon I discovered a FNAF Truth or Dare, Q and A Book. The persons username who made that book? She inspired xXShinyGirl04Xx. For a long time, I kept writing crappy FNAF fanfics. Then I left wattpad for a couple of months, just not interested.

After my break, I came back to see the best message ever. That's what got me back. Keep in mind, this was a couple of months ago. It didn't take long for me to go back on hiatus.

Now we come to August. Sick of my old name, I became the Cress you all know and love, and started looking for Pokémon RP.

I found Risks RP.

Immediately, I made a form. Of course, I was too shy to join the core group, so I just stayed to the side and did smaller RPing.

Enter Phoebe, the angel.

I got up the courage to ask Risk if I could have Phoebe, a Phione. He accepted and I finally decided, 'I want to RP with the good writers.' That's when I joined Sinnoh, meeting SSGSSJ2 , Rosalin01 , and RiskTheRiolu .

After that day, I wasn't afraid of them anymore. I know it sounds silly, but to me, (for reasons regarding my age that some of you may know) I was shy. But they accepted me, and after the long ass time we spent in Sinnoh, I really felt part of the family. Also thanks to blitz233 , who never minded rping with me, which helped a lot. Even now, they all help me when I feel sad or break down. We really are an online family.

So, to SSGSSJ2 , RiskTheRiolu , Rosalin01 , and blitz233 , I love you guys (dear god do not take this the wrong way). You are all part of my family now. We are, all 5 of us, part of this crazy, weird family.