Lumina and Melaena

So this is based off of angels from old mythology.

As they were depicted, angels were spirits without physical form and lived in an alternate rain. There were light and dark angels; light angels would bring rain to a desert in drought, while dark angels would bring the drought in the first place.

There's also light angels influencing humanity; nudging them towards a good path, and dark angels do the opposite.

Light angels can be 'evil' and dark angels can be 'good', but so there's no confusion, ill stick with the stereotype of light being good and dark being evil.

Now I hate having another Gardevoir OC (two in this case) but this fan made mega was so beautiful I couldn't just ignore it.

This is Lumina, a light angel. She is a weaker kind of angel and specializes in free will. She is one of the angels that influences against what dark angels do; so if a dark angel were to influence someone to steal, Lumina or another weaker light angel would try to get them not to, therefore balancing it out.

However, she can also bring rain if she tries, but it's difficult for her and takes a lot of energy.

This is Melaena, a dark angel. She is slightly stronger than Lumina, and she uses these powers to create minor bad scenarios. (Like in the example of light and dark angels) she can bring about a short drought, though she can't do anything until it ends. She can cause a short snowstorm. Cause a tree branch to fall down. Other minor things like that. She can also influence others, but doesn't do it often.

With her disaster powers, Melaena is actually weakened and unable to perform any of the like for some time after using them. Influencing, however, doesn't take much power because it's simply a feeling, like a whisper.

So yeah. I mean idk, this is still just an idea, but I've already got a few other ideas.

Fuck my life. (Only 3/4 joking.)