My new bio

『the  guardian  of  peace』

Tapu Cresi, the venerated secret Tapu. She has no shell, for she does not mind others seeing who she really is.

『the  guardian  of  chaos』

Tapu Ise, the opposite of Tapu Cresi. She doesn't have a shell, and her discordance and chaos run free without it.

I am currently (Don't rely on this)
Online
Offline x
At School
Asleep x
Crying
Pissed
On a Collab Account
Other

300 followers reached 12/31/16

I co own many accounts.

-@CresSSG-

This is the account that I and @SSGSSJ2 share. We write stories together, and updates may be slow, but it's worth it in our followers opinions.

-@xXBless233Xx-

As commemoration of Lucas and I officially deciding our relationship, we made a collab account. Once again, we write stories and may be slow, but we enjoy writing and besides, who wouldn't want to read Hoopa being a Saturday morning cartoon villain? (Credit to @RiskTheRiolu for that)

-@ShootingStarGuild-

A community account of my own creation. I've yet to actually set it up, but I'm excited for when I do.

-@PKMN_Gaming_Review-

I am an admin on this other community account, and let me just say, it's amazing and so well organized. I'd recommend checking it out.

Don't mess with my fam.

Mom: @RiskTheRiolu
Dad: @SSGSSJ2
Brother: @Rosalin01
Sister: Me! ^^
Boy Next Door/My Boyfriend: Lucas/@blitz233
Other Friends: @xLoveFang, @SkyDragonHeaven, @54IgnoredCryst54, Minamoto_Raito, @lolbookgal, @EmmaWoodz, @Rogue_Lollipop, @AkaAkaBaru, and many more!

MESS WITH THEM AND YOU'RE DEAD

Wow, kudos to you for making it this far! This is some information about the girl behind the Cresselia.

Hey guys! I'm a teenage girl with ADHD and depression. I fight those both every day, but with my friends always beside me, I know I'll always win. I have some anger issues that I'm trying to work out, so I really am sorry if I ever explode at you.

I love Pokémon, Gravity Falls, MPHFPC, Steven Universe, Warriors, and some other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.

I am always up for rping unless specified otherwise. Do be warned, I have radical characters, some of which will kill you without a second thought.

I have so many works to finish, but all of them get updated, albeit slowly.

I was born cross eyed, and now I have a lazy eye and am extremely nearsighted.

I can't imagine ever leaving this place, because of how much good it's done me. I hope you all stay by my side as long as possible.

So... yeah, I guess. If you actually read all this dumb stuff thanks xD