TwenTy SeveN

Ummayyah's POV

   I sat down and saw my happy family. Hameed and Rayees were hugging eachother. Kalima was talking to Nanu and Nani. Our parents were talking about something and laughing.

   Suddenly, I gotta a call!! I attended it, Ummayyah don't listen to him!! Its Shahada's voice.

   If you want your sister Alive, Better come alone!!

   Who are you??? I asked. But the call ended. And a message came, I opened it and there was an address.

   I was confused. I thought to tell Rayees. But it was his wedding day. So, I decided to leave alone!

   Hameed saw me and asked where are you going???

  Ahh welll ah washh Washroom! I stammered

   Okay! He replied looking confused.

   I nodded and left.

  I went to the address which that unknown guy send and there I saw Omar.

   Omar! What happened??? Where is Shahada??? I asked

   "He gave me an evil smile and I was confused"

   I thought to kill Shahada!! But unfortunately I fell in love with her. So, I am gonna kill you and killing you will make Rayees feel more bad. He said

      What the hell are you telling?? I asked

      He came near me caught my hand and pulled me to a room.

     Leave my hand!!! My bro was right, you are such a horrible person. I said

     When he opened the door. Shahada came running to me and said I am sorry Ummayyah!!!

   Step back Shahada, Omar warned her

   No, Never! Shahada replied

  He went towards Shahada and tied her hands and legs in a rope. He came to me and took his Knife.

  Omar!!! Don't you dare touch her. Shahada yelled!

  I was scared and I din't know what to do!

   Help! Somebody Help! Shahada yelled

    Omar steps were coming towards me.

      Why do you want kill me Omar?? I asked

     Because, I want to live in peace. He said

    Shahada was still screaming for help!!!!

     I closed my eyes and I started reciting prayers. Suddenly I heard someone breaking the door!!!