SixteeN

Ummayyah's POV

   Why is she crying?? Did I say something wrong??? I was confused. "Kalima never cried front of me, it was my first time seeing her cry".

      I took a glass of water and gave it to her!

   She looked at me and then giggled, she drank a sip of water and I patted her back and said her not to cry as I feel weird.

    She suddenly spitted  the water from her mouth and started laughing!!!

  What?? I asked

    Ummayyah, Do you see lots of movies!!! She teased

   Why did you cry? I asked

   Just felt lucky to have you! She chucked...

  OMA! Did that mean you cried for me???

     Yeah! She shrugged...

  Time passed so soon that it was fajr time. We both prayed our fajr Namaz and got ready. We bid goodbye to Kalima and Kalima's family!!

   Meher de was also coming with us. I took Malmal in my arms and she hugged me tight! I hugged her back! Afra was with Dad and Dunya was with mom, Rayees was driving the car.

    Nearly five hours it took to reach Nanu's place. Nanu and Nani were waiting for us eagerly outside the door. I rushed towards my Nanu and hugged him. I missed you so much Nanu, I said!

   We miss you tooo, he replied

   Nanu asked me about my college, friends, and so on. I said Nanu that everything was fine.

      Nani made lots of food. She is the bestest cook."She Cook's hygienic and healthy". We all sat and was eating and I got a call and I rushed to attend it!!!!

  Nanu and Nani were curious and Nanu asked me, "When did you find something which you like more than food!!

  Nanu I said in a baby tone!!

All started laughing and I said them, its Kalima my new friend.

  "They sometimes act as lovers Nanu, Rayees Mocked"!

  I stared at him and went to the Lawn. I and kalima spoke for few minutes and then Kalima said she have to help her mother and she will call me later.

  Okay!! Take care, I said and Hung up the call.