FifteeN

Kalima's POV

   I never knew Hameed was also like Rayees! Ummayyah kept on laughing at me.

   Okay! That's enough, Ummayyah sleep in my home today. We will watch movie's.

  Okay sure! I will let my brother know.

   Yeah tell him and enjoy his lectures. I said with a wink.

  Hay!! Don't you dare tell anything about my bro, atleast he is not hideous like your bro.

   Ohh!! Please my bro is not hideous, I replied.

    Yeah! I saw it today, she chucked.

   So what? I see your bro lecture you everyday, I whispered.

   He does it only because, he cares for me, She shrugged.

  Hameed and Rayees came and said, "Girls, just stop arguing like kids and go to sleep"

  Okay!! We said in Unison and then we went to my room.

  Ummayyah was angry and I was angry too!!! "But, I decided to apologize, as I started it first".

  I am sorry, I was just irritating you, I said

  Ummayyah chuckled and said, Chillax!! I was just overacting.

  Kalima, Let's watch movie later! I am gonna have a nap, I am really sleepy. she said

   Okay! Let's sleep I said and we went to bed. I tried to sleep but failed. I called Ummayyah, "But this girl was already in her dreamworld"

   How could I let her sleep, when I could not!!! I changed the alarm time and kept it near her. I acted as if I was sleeping.

   Ummayyah woke up and yelled, Kaliiiimmmmaaa!!!

  I could not control my smile, as I was caught.

  Sorry, actually I was not feeling sleepy!! I replied.

   Are you insane? If you can't sleep you could have watched a movie or do something!! But, Why did you wake me up??? She said annoyed

   Ummayyah Habibati! You are going tomorrow. And I would not imagine a day without you in University. So I waked you.

   Essssh! Stop overacting!! It's midnight, Let's go learn tahajjud namaz.

  Yeah sure Ummayyah, You know I have never learnt tahajjud namaz in my life. It's going to be my first time. I said her honestly!

    Ohhh Really, Kalima??? Then see you will have a great peace in your heart. She muttered.

  Inshaallah! I said and After learning tahajjud namaz, I started reciting Holy Quran and Ummayyah was listening to me calmly!!

    Later, She read and I was listening.

  You know Kalima! Meher de used to recite Quran everyday for me and after she got married, Rayees does it!!! They both are just my second parents, She said...

  Mashallah!! That's really good, I smiled.

  I am really glad to meet you Kalima. "I always thought nobody would be like my family, But you are perfectly like my family".

   Ummayyah, I am glad to meet you too, I said and tears suddenly started running down my Cheek's.