TwelvE

Kalima's POV

  Rayees was fighting with Ummayyah. So I said Hameed to help her. First He hesitated, But then he went to help her.

  Ummayyah were you scared when you saw your siblings drinched in drainage water? I asked.

   She chucked and said yeah. They were looking like "dead zombies".

   And we both burst out laughing.

     Rayees and Hameed came. Rayees stared at Ummayyah. I could not control laughing. Whenever I see Rayees I kept laughing. The restaurant was so beautiful. It was near the beach. After having the dinner we all went to beach.

  "I and Ummayyah were babysitting"

   Meher de and Nurdeen jeeju were holding hands and roaming around the beach. Our parents were also enjoying.

   Ummayyah called Rayees and said him to take care of kids. Rayees was very much caring and sometimes overprotective. He said me and Ummayyah not to go far away from his site.

   Ummayyah nodded!!We took lots of selfies. It was a great time. I wished time never ends.

Ummayyah's POV

    After reaching home, Meher de created group in WhatsApp. She added Nurdeen jeeju, Rayees, Kalima, Hameed and me. I went to my room prayed Isha namaz, read Quran and went to bed.

    Then my phone started beeping. There was conversation in WhatsApp. It was a great day! Alhumdulillah, Nurdeen jeeju msged in group.

  Yeah jeeju!! I replied.

   Especially about Meher and Rayees story jeeju pinged.

   Haha Yeah!!! replied kalima.

  Whatever! Meher de replied.

  "LOL" I said.

   Hameed sent a smiling emoji and Rayees sent a punch emoji. After chatting for some time we slept off.

       In college Omar called us for practice and we all bunked the whole class. It was fun practicing with them. Shahada and Omar kept fighting we all were watching them. They were entertaining us. And it was really cute to watch. Naveen said, teasing them Hay guys! "Its like newly weds are fighting". We all burst out laughing.

  Shut up! Naveen ,Omar said shyly.

Kalima's POV

    After having long chat's we all went to class. Naveen asked our phone numbers and Samera said him, that it is not necessary!

   "Come on Samera, how will we inform you about our practice".

    Ping us from Insta!!! Shahada replied.

    Yeah! That would be better, Naveen agreed.

    Guys we have only a month left! We have to practice ASAP, Omar said.

      One month is more than Enough! Shahada replied.