ThrEE

Ummayyah's POV

   I woke up, because of the buzzing sound of my phone. There were some messages from my cousins!! I replied to them and went to washroom, did my wudhu and started Praying.

"My mom was talking to Meher dee in the phone and she was cooking".

Mom, do you want any help? I asked.

lf you don't mess up that would be a great help! she replied.

  I snatched my Mom's phone from her hand and greeted my sister. She greeted me back and I asked her about my niece!! she said all were sleeping. After hanging up the call, We had our breakfast and mom said, Aunt Ruksa will be arriving today. We have to go and clean the home.

  Where is Rayees and dad? I asked her. They both went to office early, as they have some important meeting, Mom replied.

  Later, We went to clean the home which was messed up!!

  Mom started cleaning the kitchen and I called Samera and Shahada for some help.!! We splitted our work and finished cleaning the home within an hour.

  There was still a lot of work, But we decided to do it later. Mom gotta call and She said they will reach here by two hours.

   We layed down on the floor and mom brought our lunch. We had our lunch and were waiting for new people!!!

  Sameera and Shahada were asking about my Mom's Friends family. My mom said, she has one elder son and two daughters, one is of our age and other is one year old baby girl.

  Mom said to me and my cousin to wait outside!! "We were standing and Shahada was seeing something in her phone and smiling".

  What is that? I asked her.

  She tried hiding her phone and when we saw. It was Omar, the Famous Guy! We started teasing her and then when I saw outside, Aunt Ruksa's family was there staring at us!!

  OMA! I felt so much embarrassed, my cousins were still playing. I said Sameera that they arrived .

  Who arrived? she asked.

  Moms friend, I said her softly. We greeted them and they greeted us back. I was silently praying that they didn't hear us!!!

Kalima's POV

   I woke up late, as we slept  late yesterday!! My family were already ready to leave. After getting ready, I had my breakfast and I had to call my friends to inform them. As, I did not tell my friends that I am shifting.

  "Fatima and Eiliyah was playing with Pari". I went upstairs and called my friends.

  Hey, guys! how are you??

  We are good Kalima, how about you?

   I am good too!! I have something to say.

  What is it dude?? and you okay? you sound a bit tensed up? Is everything alright? Both were asking questions!

  Girl's listen to me and please don't freak out okay?? Actually I am shifting...

   They both literally screamed, what???

    Guys, I am sorry! I din't know either. It was because of My Dad's job and I am leaving by an hour.

  They said they will come to home within five minutes and I went to take my hand bag. The bell Rang, And I knew it was my friends. I welcomed them inside and they gave me a present.

  I hugged them and thanked them. I'll miss you guys, I said.

  We will miss you too!! They said, "Don't forget to Skype call us".

    Sure thing!!! I smiled.

    Mom called me and said it's time. I said goodbye to my friends and family, We were all crying and I said them to visit home. After two hours we finally reached. Pari was in my arms, she was sleeping peacefully. Mom said this is the new house!!

  There I saw three girls playing with each other.One of the girl saw us, She was wearing dark green dress and black Hijab. As soon as they noticed us they rushed to the gate and greeted us.