TwenTy FivE

Samera's POV

I could feel my cheeks getting red!! I dont know why whenever I hear Naveen's name, I feel weird.

Naveen is really a very loving guy. I just love the way he perfectly shave his beard. He never stop touching his beard!! That was so cute.

We both speak a lot, but I dont know what he feels about me. I am scared for being rejected. So I never accepted it.

But my friends found out, espically shahada. We both were definitely opposite, but even if I don't tell her anything, she would find it out easily.

Ummayyah's POV

I rushed to Nanu and Nani and got blessing from them. Then I went to mom and dad they wished me Good Luck.

Rayees said, All The Best to me. We were all scared for exams. After writing my exams I went to meet my friends. All said exams were easy.

Congratulations! Tomorrow is your marriage Right,? Omar asked Kalima.

Kalima was tensed, all started teasing her.

Hay girls stop teasing my bhabhi, I warned them..

Bhabhi? Kalima stared And all burst out laughing.

Come on lets go home. I have got lot of work to do for tomorrow, I said.

Kalima nodded!

We both reached home, as soon as I reached Meher de was standing front of the door. I was so happy to see her. And I just hugged her.

So my little sister is getting married Huh?

Yeah, after a week!!! I guess...

"Come on Ummayyah, your going to become a bride and you should atleast blush a little"!

Blush and me! Never, I rolled my eyes...

Oh really! Lets see on the day of your wedding.

Yeah! You will see it, I said. Where are my babies I asked.

Dont you dare disturb them, they Just slept now. She warned!

Okay I said sadly.

Rayees came, "He saw us and he was walking back and forth".

Hay! Meher de I called her.

Yeah say, she said.

Did you see Rayees, he is acting strange. I showed my sisy.

When your turn comes, you will also do such strange things, Meher de chuckled.

Whatever, I said and I went to my room.

Kalima called me and said she is tensed. I said her not to worry, but nothing comforted her. I said Kalima I will come to your home and lets watch movie. She said Okay and hung up the call.

I went down and mom asked me where I was going. I said to Kalima's home. She said Ummayyah you are not going to Kalima's home for now.

But mom Kalima needs me!!!

Aunt Ruksa will take care of her. So you dont need to worry about her, mom said.

Essh! Whats with my mom now? I went to my room and said Kalima about it.

She said It's okay, I am playing with pari and I am feeling better now!!