NineteeN

Ummayyah's POV

   I went to mom and lied to her, "Mom tomorrow I have exam and I have to attend it"

    What?? Tomorrow?? Why are you telling me now?

   Mom, Just now I came to know!!!

    Okay, Let me inform your dad and we will leave by tomorrow morning, She said

   Thanks a lot Mom, I turned and smiled mischievously!

   "I saw Nanu reading an Historical novel"

   Nanu ! I called

   Yeah, tell me Ummayyah.

   "Nanu tomorrow we are leaving, and your coming with us". I said

   Why are you leaving so soon, Ummayyah??

   I have exam Nanu! I smirked at him.

   He laughed and said, "Tell me the real reason"!!!

    My Friend, Kalima is missing me Nanu!! I want to give her a surprise. I smiled.

    I surely wanna meet your friend! 'Go ask Nani, If she agree's then I'm ready"

     I searched Nani every where and there she is cooking with Meher de and Rayees.

     I said them that we are leaving tomorrow, because I have exam! And I said to Nani to pack her bags as she will be coming along with us.

     First she hesitated but when Meher de and Rayees asked, she agreed!

    Next day we reached our home early. Jeeju had work, So Meher dee and jeeju went to thier home.

    I wanted to surprise Kalima! I stood front of her Home. As, she came out, I hided near the wall!!

    When she came near, I screamed BuhoOoo!! She got scared, she closed her eyes and started hitting me with her bag.

    Kalima!!!! It's me Ummayyah, I said

     Hameed tried stopping Kalima, But she pushed him and he fell down!!

     Kalima looked at me for a second and she hugged me.

     Hameed stood up and I said Kalima, "Dude, are you mad??? First hit then hug , Huh?

      Yeah, she gets mad sometimes! Hameed chuckled.

     I laughed!!

     If you scare me again then I will beat you to death, she warned!!

    I'm not afraid to die in the hands of my beloved, I Mocked!!!

   Whatever, Kalima Mumbled.