SiX

Kalima's POV

Hameed came and gave me my phone. He said , there was a call for you and I attended it as yoi were sleeping.

Who is it??? I asked.

He just smiled and went. why is he smiling? It was Ummayyah!!! I called her and she said to come home with my family.

Mom and Aunt Mubeen were talking. My mom was so happy to see the babies. Sameera and Shahada were calling me to come inside the room. I went to meet Ummayyah's sister Meher de. She's so sweet. She hugged me and said," Try to change my lazy little sister."

"I heard it", Ummayyah said pouting her face.

We all laughed!! And I Said to Meher de, Your babies are so cute and beautiful, MashaAllah!!

Jazakallah khair, Meher de replied.

"The worst of my babies is Ummayyah", she chucked! and all burst out laughing !!!

Meher de, Stop pulling my legs. Ummayyah pouted her face again.

Okay fine I will leave you now Umm, You guys carry on ! I'm going to help mom, Meher de smiled and went.

Okay!! we said in Unison!

We all had some chit chats and we went downstairs.

Meher de was telling to Aunt Mubeen, "But mom, They are still kids now". You should talk to them. And they were arguing!

Ummayyah went to her mom and asked what happened??

Aunt Mubeen and my mom looked at each other and my mom said not to say. So Aunt Mubeen said ,"When right time comes, we will let you know".

Now what that means "We" may be my family is involved too!! Aunt Mubeen took Meher de to room and I went to my mom and tried to ask what's going on?

Mom said, Aunt Mubeen is right we will tell you later. Now I surely knew I am involved too. Sameera, Shahada, I and Ummayyah were so confused.

Ummayyah's POV

Something is wrong with my family. They are all hiding something!

We didn't give much importance to them. Meher de will never hide anything to me, so I knew she will definitely let me know.

Sameera and Shahada were making cupcakes and I was showing my childhood pic's to Kalima. Kalima's mom said they are leaving but my mom insisted them to have dinner and then leave.

Rayees came and told me to inform Kalima to call Hameed and her father for dinner too. I said to kalima and she called them.

My cousin's homemade cupcakes was ready. We all went to Garden and had our cupcakes. When we came back, I saw Hameed and greeted him. But he just ignored me. I thought he did not hear.

After dinner Sameera and Shahada went home. I and Kalima was thinking about what our moms were hiding!!

I will go and ask Meher de and let you know, I smiled.

Okay sure, kalima smiled back.

I went towards my de and asked her, what was Mom talking about? she said, Ummayyah habibati, I'm sorry! I can't tell you. I promised mom.

I could not say anything and Rayees started staring at us. I went to him, as I thought he would definitely know.