1.4

"Joonie."

The boy didn't look up, his face buried in his knees, leaning against the cold stone.

"Jungkook thought I might find you here." Jin sat down beside him, keeping a small distance between them though because he didn't want to be pushy.

Namjoon didn't cry anymore, he couldn't. He felt numb.

"He told me." Jin explained carefully. "He didn't want to, at first. He said you should tell me when you felt ready. But he broke down and-"

"Is he okay?" Namjoon mumbled against his clothes. Jin nodded but he figured Namjoon wouldn't notice, so he kept talking.

"Tae and Jimin are taking care of him." Jin wanted to hug him, or hold his hand, or simply put an arm around his shoulder, but he didn't know if that was what Namjoon wanted.

"I-I'm so sorry, Joonie. I know you don't want to hear this and I know it doesn't make anything better, but I am. And I'm sorry for not being understanding and being pushy all the time. I get it now. It's okay that you didn't want to open up to me."

Namjoon sighed, lifting his head but not looking at the blonde.

"It's not that I didn't want to.. I couldn't." He confessed.

Jin didn't know what to say but there was no need, because Namjoon took his hand, intertwining their fingers and making both of them blush.

The blonde used to think of graveyards as scary and sad places. Places were people came to cry, but also to get creeped out at night for the adrenaline.

But right now, as they were leaning against Nara's gravestone, fingers interlocked and he was able to observe the atmosphere, it was peaceful.

It was weird, he thought, but the graveyard seemed calm to him.

Since he had never lost someone close to him, Jin could never imagine what Namjoon must be feeling like. He just knew he needed to be there for him.

"What was she like?" He dared to ask, not sure how Namjoon would react.

But the boy smiled, wallowing in memories. "She was brilliant. Beautiful, intelligent and funny. And she had a big heart, way too big to fit in her tiny body, but somehow it did. She was always there for me when I needed her, even when I didn't know I needed her. She knew me better than myself."

Namjoon smiled sadly, his eyes sparkling due to the tears forming, but he didn't let them escape. Instead, he kept talking.

"I wish you could've met her." Finally, he looked at Jin who also had teary eyes.

"In fact, I think you have. She discovered your coffee shop a while ago before I went there to meet her, telling me how cute the place was and how cute the waiters were." Namjoon chuckled, turning his face away so that Jin wouldn't notice his red cheeks, but he already saw them.

"I'm glad she found my café." Jin admitted, stroking Namjoon's hand with his thumb.

"Me too." Namjoon agreed. "Let's go home."
They stood up, not letting go of each others hands.

"Bye monkey." The brunette smiled towards the gravestone and they walked off.

///////////////

idk what to think of this