0.7

7 missed calls from Jin

Jin : namjoonie are you okay?

Jin : please answer me

Jin : tell me you're safe wherever you are

Jin : i won't ask you about the boy, please just pick up

Jin : what can i do for you?

Jin : i need to know that you're alright namjoon

+

5 missed calls from Jin

Jin : namjoon please, i haven't heard from you since yesterday

Jin : i'm really fucking scared

Jin : did i do something wrong?

Namjoon: you didn't

Jin : thank god you're alright

Jin : you are, aren't you?

Namjoon: yeah

Jin : will you talk to me?

Namjoon: i can't, i'm sorry

Jin : why not?

Namjoon: i just fucking can't, okay?

Jin : okay..

+

Seokjin was more than thankful for hearing from Namjoon, yet he felt like someone had ripped his heart out of his chest. He couldn't understand why Namjoon was so cold suddenly, because the younger wouldn't talk to him.

Sure, they hadn't known each other for long, but they somehow shared a special bond even after such a short time.

Who was the black haired boy and how was he related to Namjoon? What had happened between the two of them that made Namjoon break down like this? All of these questions caused Jin's head to ache. He had to do something.

He had to find Namjoon. Jin didn't know where Namjoon lived, but he did know what college he went to, so he got dressed as fast as he could and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Since it was a Sunday, Tae was eating cereal and watching his favourite show, like he always did. "I thought you wanted to join me."

"I'm sorry, Tae, but I have to find Namjoon."

"Have you heard from him?" Jin nodded, telling his younger brother that he was in a hurry and would call him later.

+

The University of Busan looked beautiful in autumn, Jin thought, yet he felt somewhat nostalgic being back here. It wasn't long ago when he was a student himself, working at a trashy diner between lectures so he could pay for the tiny apartment he was sharing with Taehyung back then.

Jin had no idea where to start looking for Namjoon and he was starting to panic. Even though the younger had answered him and told him he was alright, Jin had an uneasy feeling about the situation.

"Sorry dude, I can't. I gotta look after Namjoon-" Jin's attention was immediately drawn to the boy who'd just walked past him, talking about hopefully his Namjoon.

"Excuse me!" The blonde shouted, making the slender boy turn around and approach him.

"I gotta go. Bye." Hoseok stuffed his phone in his pants, looking at his opponent. "Me?"

"Yeah, you." Jin walked towards him. "I kind of overheard your conversation and um, you were talking about a guy, Namjoon?"

"Yeah, he's a friend of mine." The boy stated.

"Well, I'm looking for a Namjoon, and I thought it might be possible we mean the same guy." Jin paused. "You said you'll have to look after him, is he okay?"

Hoseok saw the worries in his opponent's eyes, putting one and two together. "Are you Jin? The guy that wouldn't stop calling?"

Jin's eyes widened in surprise and relief, he nodded, not quite knowing what to say.

"I'm Hoseok."

"Can you bring me to him?" Jin asked after bowing to him, but Hoseok looked unsure about it.

"Look, it's not really my decision-"

"Please, Hoseok."

+

They were in front of Namjoon's dorm room when Hoseok suddenly stopped. He turned to the older, sighing. "He's not in good condition right now, okay? I don't know what happened because we're not that good after all, but if he doesn't wanna talk to you - don't take it personally."

When they entered the dorm room, everything was dark. All the curtains were closed, no lights were on, only the radio in the kitchen was playing. Jin followed Hoseok to the bedroom, which was closed.

"Namjoon-ah, there's someone who wants to see you." Hoseok spoke through the closed door but received no answer. He gave Jin a reassuring look before leaving them alone.

Jin inhaled deeply before opening the door, but he still felt breathless when he saw Namjoon curled up like a ball in the corner of his bed.

"Namjoonie?" The blonde approached him, sitting down on the edge of the bed so he could see Namjoon's face.

A face with eyes that looked empty and tired, swollen and red.

"It's me, Jin." He carefully stroked his dongsaeng's cheek but got no reaction. "Do you wanna talk?"

"Go away." Namjoon's words hurt, but he tried to ignore them, being sure the younger didn't mean them.

"No, I'll stay." He said determined. "But we don't have to talk."

////////////////

i'm pretty sure i'm using all the honorifics wrong oops but yeah this sucks