1.3

It was a beautiful morning, Namjoon thought as he left his dorm and put his music on shuffle.

He wasn't much of a fan of summer personally, since he didn't enjoy heat unless he was on the beach, but what he loved were summer mornings.

You could walk around in shorts and a sleeveless shirt but it wasn't cold, and it wasn't hot either. It was just the right temperature.

Listening to Wanderlust by Crush, Namjoon was strolling through the busy morning streets of Busan, his destination was a small coffee shop Nara had picked out for them.

"You have to see this place Oppa, it's so small and cozy, and the workers are pretty cute, too." Nara had told him a few days earlier over the phone. "And around your age, just saying. Come on, I know you're gonna love the place!"

And so it was decided. For their sibling date, they'd visit a tiny coffee shop Namjoon wouldn't be able to find without google maps.

Since he had moved to the college dorms a few months earlier, Namjoon wasn't able to see his sister as much as he wanted to. Nara was still living with their parents, although they were barely at home, but for Namjoon it paid off more living on campus. The older felt kind of guilty leaving his litte sister alone, but fortunately Jungkook was almost always around, so Nara was in good hands.

They had insisted to see each other at least every two weeks, though. It didn't sound like much, but with Namjoon studying psychology and Nara being in her senior year in high school, the Kim siblings were really busy these days, so every two weeks didn't sound too bad for them.

However, their last couple dates had to be cancelled due to school assignments or group presentations, so it had actually been over a month since Namjoon had seen his little sister, except for hearing her voice on the phone or texting her.

He had finally reached his destination, turning off google maps and observing the small store he was about to enter.

Namjoon had to admit his sister was right, the café was a place he could start to like. It was very small, ten tables filling the room at most. But it was cozy with nice paintings hanging on the walls and an all in all calming atmosphere.

"Hi, what can I bring you?" A handsome blonde male gave Namjoon a bright smile as he sat down at one of the tables.

"I'd like a caramel mocha and one blueberry muffin, please." Namjoon smiled back and the blonde disappeared after nodding.

Nara wasn't a fan of coffee, unlike her brother who had developed an obsession ever since he started unisversity. But she loved baked goods, she couldn't get enough of them, and blueberry muffins were her favourite.

"A caramel mocha and a blueberry muffin. Enjoy!" The waiter said enthusiastically as he placed the goods in front of his customer.

"Thanks a lot." Namjoon smiled a cute eye smile.

Taking out his phone, he decided to text his sister, telling her he had already ordered.

+

Namjoon: hey monkey, a deliciously smelling blueberry muffin is waiting for you

Namjoon: and you were right (yes i just admitted that) i love this place, we should come here often

+

It was now 10.26 a.m. and Namjoon was confused as to where his sister was since they were supposed to meet at 10.15 and Nara wasn't much of an unpunctual person.

death's song  + 「namjin 」 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें