1.0

"I'm sorry." He whispered against Jin's chest weakly.

"Don't be, it's okay." The older stroked Namjoon's head, relieved that he felt better now.

"It's not." They were in Namjoon's bed again, his head resting on Jin's chest, allowing him to listen to his heartbeat. "I'm fucked up."

He lifted his head, facing his hyung and looking into his heartbroken eyes.

Namjoon hated this. He hated that Jin ever started talking to him in the first place, he hated that he had allowed himself to feel something for his opponent.

He hated that Jin felt something for him.

"You know, you don't have to tell me what's going on." Jin played with Namjoon's hand which was also resting on his chest.

"But just know that you can. You can trust me, okay? And I think it might be good if you talk about this. Not necessarily to me, but-"

"I don't feel like talking right now." The younger cut him off, moving closer to Jin until their faces were only an inch apart.

"We don't have to talk then." Jin whispered against Namjoon's lips, making his skin tingle.

The sun would soon rise, the sky becoming brighter with every passing minute, but for the two of them it felt like the world had stopped moving.

The tension between them was almost unbearable, yet both were too nervous to do anything.

Without noticing, they had moved together, slowly closing the small distance which seemed enormous between them.

Namjoon's eyes wandered to Jin's lips; his beautiful, soft, full lips which he wanted to feel on his own so badly.

"Hyung." He whispered, their lips almost touching.

"Just kiss me already." Jin pulled him closer, finally locking their lips as a smile appeared on both faces.

It had started out innocently, but soon Jin's arms were wrapped around Namjoon's waist while his were all over his hyung's chest.

Jin started teasing the insides of Namjoon's mouth with his tongue, making a short moan escape from the younger in arousal.

"I want you, hyung." Namjoon said through short breaths.

"I want you, too."

///////////////

this sucks so much i cRINGE ajdldnsksk + this is v e r y short bc i've been on writer's block for 84 years but i wanted to update before i completely give up on this story kbye