0.3

On his way home, Namjoon kept smelling Jins cologne on himself. He felt weird wearing another boys clothes, but at the same time he was thankful for not having to walk to his dorm looking like he had pissed himself.

Busan was coated in shades of red and yellow, the streets were full of fallen leaves and the air smelled like autumn. It used to be Namjoons favourite season, but there was nothing about it that could make him happy now.

The trees were dying, the air was cold and polluted and Namjoon was sick of seing pumpkin-themed items around every corner.

He used to love the feeling of coming home after a cold day and snuggling down in his couch with a cup of coffee, watching his favourite tv shows. But it hasn't been like that in a long time. He didn't feel anything. He didn't enjoy coffee or his favourite shows, in fact, he wasn't able to enjoy anything anymore.

Entering his dorm room, he slumped onto his couch exhausted, wanting to fall asleep but knowing he couldn't. He had work to do. Loads of work. One thing Namjoon had been really good at lately was procrastinating.

He used to be a hard worker, never leaving any piece of work until the deadline. In fact, Namjoon used to love working. He would get anything done as perfectly as he could and he wouldn't mind working until 3 in the morning.

But he changed. He barely went to lectures anymore, didn't write the essays he was supposed to write, didn't talk to anyone.

After a while of lying on the couch like a sloth, he realized the smell of Jin was still on him. He didn't understand why the blonde cared about him. Why he wouldn't just let Namjoon do his thing and ignore him like everyone else did.

For some reason, he made it his own personal mission to find out what Seokjin's intentions were. But for now, he had to get up and start bullshitting the essay that was due tomorrow, otherwise he'd fail the semester.

He entered his tiny kitchen and started boiling water for a cup of coffee. Since he was hungry but didn't feel like eating, coffee was the best solution he figured.

Suddenly, his familiar dark thoughts started creeping up and he knew he shouldn't be alone right now if he wanted to finish that essay. So he left his dorm room for a second and went next doors, knocking on the old wood.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hey Hoseok, I was wondering if you finished that psych essay that's due tomorrow?" According to his opponents facial expression, Namjoon was sure the boy was as screwed as he was.

"Holy balls, we need to hand it in tomorrow?" Hoseok looked like he was about to cry, cursing silently when Namjoon tried calm him somehow.

"Wanna pull an all-nighter at mine? You know, watching out for each other that we don't fall asleep and stuff." Hoseok agreed relieved, quickly disappearing into his dorm to take his laptop and returning a few seconds later.

It was about four in the morning when Namjoon fell asleep on his desk, hitting his head on the table and groaning in pain. A look on his phone told him the time. He felt like utter bullshit. Turning around, he saw Hoseok lying on the couch, tiny snores escaping his mouth with a bit of dried drool around it. Namjoon decided to let him sleep though, since he looked so peaceful yet exhausted.

Looking at his essay, he realized he'd finished bullshitting it before falling asleep earlier, so the boy decided to take a look at his friends essay. And the sleeping boy wasn't nearly finished. Namjoon figured he must've fallen asleep way earlier than himself, but he hadn't noticed, being concentrated on his on work.

Rubbing his eyes, Namjoon got up and made his way to the kitchen because he needed a heavy dose of caffeine. He decided to turn the radio on to have a calm background noise when he sat down and started reading through Hoseok's essay.

"Dude", Hoseok groaned, eyes still closed. "I feel like crap."

He got up an stretched, looking down on Namjoon. "Joon, have you been up all night?"

Namjoon eyes wandered to Hoseok, only now realizing the sun was up already.

"I slept for like an hour, I think." After writing down the last sentence, he held the crappy essay in front of Hoseok, whose eyes widened.

"Oh my god." He grabbed the essay and gave it a closer look. "I love you, dude. I love you."

"It's no big de-" Before he could finish, Hoseok pulled him into a tight hug, almost choking him.

"I owe you so much. Lunch is on me after uni." He let go of his friend and gave him a bright smile.

"I have plans later." Namjoon shook his head. "But it's fine, you don't owe me. Now let's go before I bullshitted two essays for nothing last night."

/////////////////

idek