0.5

Hours passed in the blink of an eye and without realizing, the boys had talked for hours about anything and everything until it got dark. Namjoon hadn't had such a good talk in months, he felt comfortable around the older.

Jin kept telling him how beautiful his smile was and how much he adored the boy's dimples, making him blush every once in a while. They'd closed the café already and Yoongi went home, so it was just the two of them (and Taehyung upstairs playing video games), eating cookies and laughing.

"It's weird." Namjoon started.

"What?"

"That I like being around you." Jin smiled shyly, looking at him. "I'm usually not good with people, you know. I'm more of a loner."

The blonde gently put his hand on Namjoon's, drawing small circles on it with his index finger. "I like being around you, too."

Both of them didn't know what to say, they just shyly smiled while playing with each others hands.

Suddenly a loud thounder spread through town, followed by a heavy rainstorm, making Jin jump and grab Namjoon's hand tightly. The older apologized quickly and both looked outside, watching the storm fill the streets with water.

"Shit, I didn't expect that." Namjoon laughed. "It's gonna be fun walking home tonight."

"No way I let you go out there." Jin worried, pointing at the mess happening outside. "You're staying."

Namjoon knew he wouldn't be able to debate with Jin, having already noticed his motherly instinct when the older had talked about Taehyung earlier.

"Okay, let's go upstairs then."

Taehyung had fallen asleep on the couch, which wasn't unusual considering it was close to midnight.

Jin guided the younger into his bedroom silently, trying to make as little noise as they could before they closed the door. He fished a shirt and sweatpants out of his wardrobe and handed them to Namjoon.

"You can sleep here, I'll take Tae's room." Once again, the younger started undressing in front of Jin, leaving him flustered.

When he was done changing and laid down, Jin was about to leave before Namjoon stopped him.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna stay?"

+

Namjoon had no idea why and how he had managed to ask Jin not to leave, but he was glad he did. He wasn't able to describe how good it felt to have someone lie next to you, so close that you could hear their breathing and feel their body warmth.

"What are you thinking about?" Jin asked.

"You." He turned to the side, facing the blonde but barely seeing him due to the darkness in the room.

"Me?" He chuckled disbelievingly.

"Yeah. I was thinking about how you make me forget my issues, at least for a while."

"Do you wanna talk about them?"

"I'd prefer not to." He frowned.

"Okay." Jin pulled the covers over Namjoon's shoulder, making sure he was tucked in properly. "You should get some sleep, Namjoonie."

"I don't wanna sleep." He admitted. "I wanna keep talking to you."

They were whispering by now, even if there was no need to, since they could hear Taehyung's snores clearly from the living room. But something about whispering made the moment more intimate. It was only the two of them, cuddled up under a big blanket, safe from the rest of the world.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, I just want to listen to your voice."

The older took Namjoon's hand under the covers and intertwined their fingers, faces only inches apart.

"I don't know what to say." Jin admitted, feeling Namjoon's breath on himself.

"Me neither." Namjoon agreed, looking at his beautiful plump lips.

Subconsciously they had moved even closer together, lips only an inch apart.

"Can I kiss you?" The older hadn't felt that shy in ages, there was something about Namjoon that made him a nervous wreck, feeling like he was back in middle school.

"Yes, please." Namjoon breathed against his lips.

Jin gently pressed his lips on the youngers, closing the small distance between them and placing a short but sincere kiss on the boys lips before pulling away again. The kiss wasn't sexual, it was more of an innocent peck, but it left both of them speechless.

Namjoon grinned, biting his lower lip. He felt something. Jin had actually managed to make him feel again. He was kind of overwhelmed by that fact, not knowing how to handle it. But instead of worrying his brain about it he wanted to enjoy the moment, so he snuggled up to Jin's chest and before he knew, he'd fallen asleep to the sound of his opponents heartbeat.

////////////////

this is sO BAD but it's 1am and there's some floof in there so yeah g00d nite