0.4

Today would be the first time Namjoon went to Jin's café on a different day than Thursday. For some reason he didn't want to wait for another week before he could see the blonde boy again.

After his first lecture this morning, Namjoon went to his dorms laundry room where he put Jin's sweater in a washing machine. It didn't smell bad, but he figured it was an act of politeness to wash it before bringing it back to Jin.

+

When college was over, the brunette made his way over to the tiny café he'd grown attached to over time. It wasn't like other mainstream cafés since it was not very big and placed in a more secluded area, which Namjoon was kind of thankful for, since he hated crowded places.

Entering the café, he couldn't spot Jin but saw an unfamiliar worker. Something told him to turn around and walk home, but Namjoon was determined to give back the sweater and thank Jin.

"Sorry, uhm." He cleared his throat, the skinny boy behind the counter looking at him. "Isn't Jin working today?" It felt weird saying his name out loud for some reason.

"He is, he just went upstairs for a second." Yoongi smiled at him. "Can I bring you anything?"

"Namjoon!" The boys turned to the stairs, where a happy Jin came from, his smile so bright it could blind you. "I wasn't expecting you today."

"I just, uhm. I wanted to bring back your sweater." Namjoon answered somewhat shyly, holding up a bag with the piece of clothing in it.

"I have your hoodie upstairs, come with me." He smiled at him, then gave Yoongi a nod as if telling him to take care of everything downstairs.

The boy followed the older into his bedroom, feeling kind of uncomfortable being in Jin's private place.

"Are you okay? You look kinda pale." Jin tried not to sound too worried but failed.

"I'm fine, just tired." Namjoon explained. "I pulled an all-nighter for college."

Jin took the bag out of Namjoon's hands and replaced his sweater with the boys hoodie.

"What are you studying?" He asked while bringing the sweater to his nose and sniffing on it. "Wait, did you wash this?" Jin smiled. "You really didn't have to."

"It was no big deal." Namjoon looked away, feeling his cheeks getting warm. "I'm studying psychology."

Jin's eyes widened in excitement as he stood in front of the slightly taller boy. "Wow, that's really impressive! Is it fun?"

Namjoon nodded, turning his head away from the older because he didn't want to yawn in his face. "Yeah, it's pretty interesting."

"Would you like to tell me more about it with a cup of coffee to wake you up?"

The brunette really wanted to say no, but he couldn't resist Jin's beautiful smile for some reason, so he agreed and they went back downstairs.

Since it was Friday and most people were still at work, Jin was able to sit down with Namjoon and talk. Meanwhile Yoongi was busy talking to Taehyung, who got home from school earlier.

"So you want to be a therapist one day?" Jin took a sip of his tea, eyes focused on his opponent.

"Actually, no." Namjoon laughed silently and shook his head. "It's not that I don't like it or that I'm not good enough, it's just-" He paused, not being sure why he trusted the older so much. "I'm really into music. I've always been."

"Singing?", Jin asked.

"Rapping, actually. Song writing. Composing."

Jin noticed a tiny smile appearing on Namjoon's lips, highlighting his cute dimple. He couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"So that's what you're writing down in your note book? Songs?" Namjoon's eyes widened a little, surprised by the fact that Jin had actually noticed him before they started talking.

"I'm sorry, I sound like a total creep." Jin said shyly. "It's just that you caught my eye when you started coming here more often." Namjoon saw Jin's cheeks turning into a shade of pink.

"I'm really not that special." He claimed.

"Yes, you are."

///////////////

this is really short but no one's reading it anyway lmao