0.6

When he woke up the next morning, Namjoon didn't want to leave the bed. Usually he'd get up and get his college work done, having no reason to stay in bed longer than necessary.

But when he opened his eyes and saw Jin sleeping peacefully next to him, his chest going up and down with every breath he took, he wanted to stay like this forever. He definitely felt something for the older boy, even after such a short time of knowing him.

When he was with Jin, he felt comfortable in his own skin. He could be himself, knowing he wouldn't be judged for anything. And Jin actually made him laugh. Namjoon hadn't laughed nearly as much in the past months as he had when he was with Jin.

"Good morning." Jin's deep morning voice gave him the shivers, but he sweetly grinned at him.

"You smile in your sleep." Namjoon noticed. "It's really adorable."

The older chuckled flustered. "I should get up, we're opening in a few. Yoongi-ah is probably downstairs already. You can stay in bed if you want."

"No, it's fine. I'll come with you."

When they got dressed and left Jin's bedroom they heard TV noises, meaning Taehyung was awake already.

"Jinnie-hyung, ah." Taeyhung paused when he spotted Namjoon behind his brother. "Namjoon-hyung?" His eyes swayed between them and the door to Jin's bedroom. He wiggled his eyebrows at Jin, making his brother roll his eyes.

"There was a storm last night and Namjoonie couldn't go home." The older brother explained, not noticing how blush crept up on Namjoon's cheeks after hearing the nickname Jin had given him.

"Right." Taehyung said disbelievingly, smirking at the olders.

Ignoring him, they went downstairs where Yoongi greeted them, having the same expression on his face as Taehyung.

"Morning, lovebirds." He smirked while cleaning the coffee machine.

Namjoon sat down on the counter and watched the olders prepare everything when the café slowly started filling with regular costumers.

+

Jin had made breakfast for Namjoon earlier which he insisted to pay for, even though the older didn't want any money. The café was more crowded than usual, considering it was a Saturday morning and people loved going out for a coffee on Saturday's, Jin had noticed over time.

Yoongi and Namjoon were talking about music and songwriting, both happy they found someone who shared their interests.

"Look's like they found each other." Jin said to Taehyung, but both of them were able to hear him. "Love at first sight." He laughed, happy that Namjoon and Yoongi got along so well, unlike Taehyung who looked like he would explode from jealousy any moment.

"Hello, can I have a medium black coffee to go, please?" A young black haired boy who had just entered the café asked.

"Sure, just a minute." Jin smiled at him happily as he prepared the coffee.

The boy stood there awkwardly, unconsciously listening to to the other boy's conversation, when one of the voices seemed painfully familiar.

"Namjoon-hyung?"

Namjoon froze, exactly remembering whom the voice belonged to. He lost all colour in his face when he saw the younger boy, feeling utterly nauseous.

It hurt looking at the black haired, not only because of obvious reasons, but because he looked so broken. He'd lost weight since the last time they saw each other, the circles under his eyes darker than ever, skin as pale as the wall. He didn't look healthy. He looked, Namjoon realized, like himself.

"Jungkook." Namjoon's voice almost cracked, gaining the other three boys' attention.

"How have you been, hyung? I haven't seen you since-"

"Yeah." Namjoon cut him off, frowning. "I'm fine." The other boys felt awkward, not knowing what to do or say, everything felt so tense suddenly.

"Oh." Jungkook swallowed. "That's- that's great."

Jin hated doing it, but he had to interrupt the uncomfortable conversation. "Here's your coffee, that'll be $2."

Jungkook handed him the money and thanked him, feeling Namjoon's eyes on him. "Goodbye, Namjoon-hyung." His voice was quiet, barely hearable. "Greet your parents from me, would you?"

"I will. Bye." Namjoon's voice instead was clear and cold, while on the inside he felt like collapsing. As soon as Jungkook had left, he got up from his chair. "I gotta go."

"Namjoonie, are you okay?" Jin walked around the counter towards him, placing his hands on the taller boys' shoulders. "Who was that?"

"I'm fine. I really gotta go." The brunette pushed Jin's hands off him and ran out of the shop without saying goodbye to anyone, running as fast as he could, heading nowhere in particular.

He ran, ran, ran, tears streaming down his face, lungs feeling like a fire had ignited inside of them.

It was when the strength in his legs gave up and he broke down on the ground that he realized how far he'd run. Through tear filled eyes he slowly recognized his surroundings.

Trees, everywhere he looked, no end in sight.

He'd ended up in the city forest, lying in the dirt, all by himself. That's when he started screaming from the top of his lungs; crying, so much that he almost wasn't able to catch his breath.

All of the emotions he had built up over months, all of the pain, the anger, the guilt, he let everything out.

/////////////

ayyye first appearance of kookie but,,, rip this chap is kinda angsty-ish