Charlotte's Gang (2)

So I wake up it's Tuesday you can tell I've been crying because my face is still red and my eyes look like they couldn't possible be able to cry anymore , thank god for make up . I do my hair up into a bun and try my best to do some eye shadow, foundation and lipstick . Dads asleep or so I think he won't wake up until lunch time . I drag some uniform out of my wardrobe and put it on . My schools uniform isn't very interesting when I think about it , black skirt , white shirt , green tie , green badge I think it's a book but I'm not too sure . And a black blazer . I grab my bag , sling it over my shoulder and just stand there for a minute , thinking wouldn't it be great if there was someone that actually cares about me enough to knock on my door and walk with me. to school . Yeah , I wish . I arrive at school and get through  the large metal gates without being stopped for my uniform checking , then I see them . UGH Charlottes Gang : Charlotte , Rosie , Mia and Lilly . The four most popular girls in school , they are dressed like dolls , so much make up on their faces you can't even tell if they are happy or sad. But Charlotte is the worst , she hates me , which is just great , she walks over with her hair tumbling down her shoulders , bright blonde and she pouts with pure ruby red lips .
"Hey you ! LONER! Ugly one?! IT? Thing?!" Her voice becomes louder and soon she's right infront of me judging me with her sapphire blue eyes .
"What " I sigh
"Hm you look even more trampy then you did yesterday " she laughs and the whole group copies her as if they practice it in their spare time , laughing on cue
"Don't you have anything better to do then bully people?! " I shout getting annoyed
"Oh look girls , Brat face is getting annoyed ! Keep your wig on !" Again the laugh on cue
All of a sudden I see this pale smooth hand reach right over to my head where she grabs the biggest chunk of my hair she can and violently starts shaking it about , my bun collapses , my eyes make up smudges everywhere and she continues to try and rip the hair out of my head . My heads burning . SO bad . It all happened so fast and then the next minute she's stood back again where we was. She smirks and walks of and her little "Gang " walk behind her . They laugh as they walk of , you know one of those stupid girls giggles .
And so I'm left there all alone , near the entrance of school , my hairs all over the place , it's like I haven't even brushed it , and there's Make up smudged all over my face and to top it all of the kids that are just arriving go past and laugh at me .
I'm just stood there frozen , don't know what to do don't know what to say . I pull the bobble out of my hair , stuff it into my bag and walk to the toilets to wash all my make up off

School drags as usual , at lunch I find somewhere that people won't laugh at me when they go past . It's cold but it's quiet and that's all I care about .

I finally get home and go in , dads not here , he's probably at his job , a part time job of someone who works on the till at our corner shop . He does try , I guess it would be hard on your own . The drinking Dosent help though . I make my self a cup of tea and sit down at the table when there's a knock at the door , I unlock it and see Charlotte standing there , and she is not looking happy