Chapter 20: A Reunited Love

Sup my little skanks XD! Got a sexy chapter for all my babies here tonight of ChrisxMiles. So you know what that means!!!! Music is by Myuuji as normal. - XOXO Sparkle

Warning!!! This chapter contains adult content. That's right you heard me ADULT CONTENT!!! OHHHH NOOOO XD. So you have been warned!!

___________________________________________

Miles' POV:

    I walked down the school halls hand in hand with the one I love. Chris Walker. The jingling of his father's dog tags around his neck echoed through the empty halls. I let out a sigh of contempt as we stop in front of the front doors.

    Chris turned to me, looking into my eyes. If I didn't know this man any better I would say that he was acting normal, But I knew better. He was more quiet than usual. What was up?

    "Miles, I... I don't know how else to say this, but... I'm entering the military, just like my father." His thumbs ran over the palms of my hands as he looks down at his feet. Why?! He was terrified of fighting! He was a pacifist for god's sake!

    I shake my head in disbelief, tears coming to my eyes. I couldn't handle being away from him for so long. What if he got hurt?

    "And I-I... I think we should go our separate ways for now. I don't want you to have to go through the pain that I had to when My father passed. As much as I would miss you, I think it would only be worse if we kept in contact." He looked into my sad eyes as a tear fell down his cheek. This doesn't feel real.

    I shake my head, the tears finally falling. He wants to cut all contact? But... I...

    The lump in my throat was stopping my breathing as I try to suppress a sob. I didn't want him to leave. It would be a miracle if he survived out there!

    "If you still want to be together when I come back, then maybe we could give it another try?" he pulled me into his arms and held me close. He didn't want to let go and neither did I. This all seemed like a bad dream. Please, tell me this is all a dream!

    I nod my head as I burry my face into his chest, trying to muffle my sobs. He was leaving me, this time for good. The pain in my heart was too great for me to handle and it felt like my world was falling apart.

    We were supposed to be together. We were supposed to get married after college and have a family together. And now?

                                                         -- 4 months later--

    I hear a knock at my door and shuffle over to it. He really wasn't kidding when he said that we were going to cut all contact. I haven't gotten a letter since he left and his family respected his wishes in not keeping me updated. I was in the dark here and I didn't like it. I didn't like thinking he could be hurt and I wouldn't know.

    I open the door to a teary face I knew too well. Chris's mother stood on my doorstep with tears pouring from her eyes like a waterfall as she handed me a red envelope. My hands shook as I opened the already ripped top and took out the letter.

    Tears ran down my face as my eyes trailed along the typed words. My hands were shaking uncontrollably and I dropped to my knees, feeling arms hold me. But they weren't the arms I wanted. They weren't the arms of the man I loved.

    No, I couldn't lay in his arms anymore. The letter before me said that he was shot and killed in action. I would never see his shining eyes look at me with so much love. I would never hear his heartbeat as we lay on the couch watching movies. I would never see him again.