Chapter 11- Insanity

Music by Nightcore reality, Where the Lonely Ones Roam. (I'm not quite sure who did the original song ... :l) Please remember to have the music playing in the background to set the mood for the chapter!!! Love you all butt fucks!! Kisses! XOXO - Sparkle

______________________________________________________________

Eddie's POV:

I held onto Waylon as he slept peacefully in my arms. My mind was buzzing ferociously and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I had to face it some time... I was hopelessly in love with this crazy man in my arms. I had to be losing it to feel like this, but for some reason I didn't mind. I wouldn't care if I lost it completely, I was just happy to have him in my arms. I was just hopeless...

He was in a deep sleep, slightly snoring against my chest. My face burned at just the thought of having him this close and made me short of breath actually holding him like this. He wasn't rejecting me at least.

What if he didn't feel the same about me? What if he did? I was scared at the thought of losing him but I was scared of keeping these feelings locked away. I know what that does to you, They build up until it all begins to flood out. What was I going to do? I'm so confused at what to do.

I let out a sigh, not sure if it was from contempt from having him this close or from frustration of not knowing what to do.

One thing wouldn't leave my mind though, no matter how hard I tried. He called me his, Like I belonged to him. Did I? Did I even want something like that? Oh definitely!

"Maybe I should just..." I was cut off from a head being buried into my shoulder blade. I froze. That definitely wasn't Waylon, he was still buried into my chest. I slowly looked back to see Miles leaning against me. I had sat down next to the mattress when I brought Waylon over and it seemed that Miles had fallen of it. I gave a chuckle and pushed Miles back onto the mattress without waking up either Miles or Waylon.

In a way, I felt like we were becoming a small family. I guess it was nice, I certainly wasn't mad about it. I leaned back against the wall behind me to be at least a bit reclined. The cold surface sent a chill down the back of my neck, one I definitely needed after holding Waylon this close.

Waylon began to shift in my arms, slowly wriggling his way up so that his face was buried in neck. He began mumbling in his sleep making his lips graze my skin. My breathing hitched.

Now was not the time for these thoughts, but I couldn't stop thinking about the way his body was pressed up against mine and how much heat was coming off him. A slight shock came from his finger tips as his hand rested on my chest.

His skin began to hum with the electricity that he held within himself, but it wasn't painful. The heat and slight pinch the shocks caused was more soothing than anything.

It makes sense now, thinking back to when I smelt the heat in his hair. I buried my nose into his hair to smell the sent once again. the mixture of warmth and honey (because of the soap they use) coated him. It was intoxicating!

"Eddie.... stop. That tickles." Waylon began to mutter in his sleep. My eyes widened and my body became stiff. I was caught red handed. My face became burned at the thought of him finding out about this. Maybe he was just talking in his sleep, right?

Those thoughts were crushed when his eyes fluttered open, revealing those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his. He looked up at me confused for a moment before the edges of his mouth twitched upward. His attempt at a tired smile.

I tried to say something but my mouth was glued shut, the blush on my face showed what was going through my mind though. Well, I'm fucked!

He pulled himself up to wear his lips were right next to my ear. His hot breath hit my ear and sent a shiver down my spine. He was basically straddling me, which only made me more flustered than I already was.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. It's okay." He buried his face back into my neck where he closed his eyes once again, falling asleep.

Now I know I'm fucked. I can't handle this! To have him sitting on me like this and not be able to do anything was agonizing. It was just torture. His warmth never left, if anything it just increased. The electricity tingling my skin. I am so going to lose it here!

My breathing was going crazy and I couldn't control it. What was this man doing to me? My mind can't stay clear anymore and I'm feeling something I have never felt about someone close to me, lust. I didn't want to feel like this about someone I care so much about... I didn't want to drive him away. Not like the others, I don't want to drive him away too.