Chapter 5 - beauty wrapped in fabric

Hello once again my lovelies! I'm a sooo sorry that I haven't uploaded recently, but I won't make excuses. Like always the music that I use in my chapters are by Myuuji. (Go check him out on Youtube!!!) It only took me this long to realize how hard it is to read my story and follow along with each character so I decided to fix it for you! hope you enjoy this chapter.                                                                                                         XOXO -Sparkle

_______________________________________________________________

  Eddie's POV:

   Eddie sat at his old sewing machine working away on a grey vest he was making for Waylon. He hummed along with the fast thuds of the dirty machine. His favorite pass time. He had insisted on make Waylon something nice to wear because he only wore the usual patience's uniform that was assigned to him when he was put into the morphogenic engine.

    Eddie made sure that each stitch that went into the small vest was nice and straight so that no stitch was visible when worn and so that the vest wouldn't fall apart easily. He wanted his work to last and look nice, especially since it was going to his only friend. After the incident with Chris he didn't leave Waylon alone for long and had become fairly close with the small thin man. Eddie had grown accustomed to the small shock here and there that would come from Waylon whenever they would touch and the warm vibrating feeling that came from the man's skin. It was apart of Waylon now so he couldn't do anything about it.

    Finally after a few hours of  hard work, Eddie had managed to create a full outfit for the man who he had grown so attached to. It was similar to his own and Eddie had thought it was a great idea for them to match, Waylon on the other hand wasn't so sure but went along with it anyway.  The pants were a slimming black that matched the vest. He smiled down at his work before calling for Waylon.

    "Can you try this on so we are sure that it fits fine?" He handed the outfit to his friend and stepped back to take a look the clothes on their model. He had to admit, Waylon  looked pretty nice. The black fabric  framed his slender figure beautifully and made his sandy blonde hair stand out against the dark brown of his eyes.

    "You look beautiful!" Eddie gave Waylon a large grin before clearing throat. "I mean, you look nice.. or i mean.... oh whatever." His voice began to drift off as he continued to talk and a deep blush had formed on his cheeks. Waylon chuckled at him and hugged him... actually hugged him. Why did this make him even more flustered?

    "Thank you so much! It looks great!" Waylon was laughing and jumping up and down like a small child... and Eddie couldn't help but think it was adorable. He looked like a small puppy for peats sake! Once again Waylon was hugging him again and he could feel the electricity coming from Waylon's skin and for some reason it made him kind of happy. He didn't see Waylon truly happy very often and knowing that he could make him this happy was everything to him.

    "Would you like me to make you more clothes?" He looked over to Waylon who had finally calmed down. Waylon's eyes widened and seemed to sparkle with excitement. 

    "Would you?!" Eddie looked at how excited Waylon was and decided to have a bit of fun.

    "Oh yeah, maybe this time I can make you a dress!" He gave a hardy laugh at the disgusted face Waylon gave him. "What, don't you like that idea? fine, maybe I'll just have to teach you how to sew." He grinned at the small gasp that left Waylon's lips and the joyful expression that splayed across    his face. He pulled up a chair next to his and patted the seat. At this movement, Waylon came charging for the seat and sat jumping in his seat. I swear we need to stop giving this man the old coffee we found in the break room.

    They sat there for only 5 minutes before they had realized how awkward it was to teach Waylon how to sew when he couldn't reach it from beside Eddie. So  He had a bright idea, He scooted father back on his chair and Waylon sat on the edge between his legs. He blushed as he guided Waylon's hands on the sewing machine. Why did he even suggest this? It was so awkward and if anyone saw them they would think they were together! He didn't even like Waylon like that.... did he?