Chapter 19: Eddie's Problem

Sup bitches! Im back again this time to shove porn in ya face! :3 -XOXO Sparkle

Warning!!! This chapter contains adult content (even heavier than last time) so please if you don't like smut, turn away! (what are you doing here if you don't? I had a mature warning on the story profile :/)

_____________________________________________________

Eddie's POV:

    After waking up with a blinding pain in the back of my head and pushing Waylon off the bed in my sleep only to have him yell at me, to say the least, I was having a bad day. I grumbled as I step under the shower head and let the warm water run down my bare back.

    I was pissed! I mean, I had a perfect reason to! The man who almost broke my skull was staying with us, Miles was getting attached to him, and my baby was mad at me. Like seriously, fuck me.

    I feel a headache slowly pounding into my temples as I think about it more. Fuck it! If I keep thinking about it, it will only get worse. I sloppily add soap to my hair trying to get the shower over with.

    Even after Waylon and my "private time" in the shower, I was still self conscious about my body. I know he tried to assure me that I shouldn't be ashamed of my body, but I couldn't help it. It was a nasty habit. And you know what they say, "bad habits die hard."

    In my rush to finish washing my hair, soap dripped down my forehead and into my eyes. The burning sensation only added to my pain, causing me to cuss.

    "AUGH, SON OF A FUCKING WHORE!" My voice echoed in the big, tiled room. In my effort to try and find a towel for my eyes I slip in the puddle of water under the shower head and fall flat on my ass.

    I lay there on my back for the moment, tired of today all ready. I just want today to be over. I want the old times back. I know it makes me sound like a child, but... is it unreasonable to want to have those times back, when we didn't have others to think about? When it was only Waylon and me.

    I hear the door open and the patter of feet come running over to my side.

    "Eddie!" I slowly sit up and rub furiously at my eyes, still not processing the pain in my head burning and blood dripping onto the dingy white tiles.

    I hear the familiarly beautiful voice curse before running out of the room before coming back.

    "You know cursing isn't very seemly, Darling" I hiss in pain as I finally feel the pain run throughout my entire skull as a soft, fluffy cloth is put against it. Small, delicate hands wipe away the soap in my eyes and cup my cheek.

   "Oh Eddie, hush. I swear you're accident prone. Now hold this." he puts my hand against the towel on the back of my head and pulls me up by my upper arms, steadying me against him.

    I slowly open my eyes and let them adjust, but the pain was worth it to see the sight of Waylon's big brown eyes looking up at me with concern and confusion. A pout formed on his lips while water dripped down his hair and ran down his now rosey cheeks. The water from the shower head soaked his clothes which made them cling to his small, muscled body.

    His beauty amazes me every time I look at him. It made me realize just how wrong I was to be mad. Nothing ever changed, he was still the same man who saved me from Frank. He still loved me for the way I am. So what if there were other people here? I still had my baby by my side.

    "What's wrong? Are you getting light headed?" Panic covered Waylon's face. My face had been heating up and my eyes glazed over. My breath was running short, but I wasn't getting light headed. I was in awe at how breathtaking Waylon was.