Chapter Eleven

*note* Just wanted to apologize for the very long wait that came with this chapter, hopefully it was worth the wait. :) Enjoy!

Chapter Eleven
It's Always Been You

"Emily." I spoke to her between the kisses she placed on my lips, my hands buttoning up my blouse as she continued pulling her arms around my stomach and up my body. "I need to get ready."

Emily was still huddled behind me, her arms around me, hands wandering my skin, her lips against my neck. "I can't help it. I just can't get enough of you." She said honestly before biting my skin again to receive a pleasured gasp from me.

Grinning, I tried to wiggle away again, my jeans still unbuttoned, my blouse half buttoned, my camisole underneath revealed. My once tight bun, loose, strands of hair sprawled. "We need to get ready for school, Emily." Whispering, I glanced back at her, finally facing her, "You can't keep me in your bedroom forever."

Emily smiled, her head leaning forward against mine shyly. I grinned, biting it away to hide it as she planted a kiss on my lips. 

Could it be possible to feel even more on air then I was? It felt like something had finally gone right. Her hot hands exploring my skin as I begged for more, the sound coming out in what seemed like animal noises. This warm, fluffy feeling in my gut made me jump on my toes and tackle Emily to the mattress as she again became intrigued with my body, her mouth sucking on my neck, down my collarbone, and at last nibbling my belly.

Just as I near gave up, ready to let her take me again, Casey knocked on the door, barging in with no more than two seconds for me to hop off Emily. 

It was obvious, though. Casey's face reddened as he looked up from his phone, glancing back down as he tried to keep calm, "Well, are you guys ready to go or should I leave you alone for a little longer?" He questioned, his face reddening again as Emily chuckled while I attempted to cover my blush.

"Sorry, Casey." Emily spoke through her giggles as she quickly dressed herself in loose jeans and one of my t-shirts, that looked way better on her than myself.

I patted his shoulder as I continued buttoning and fixed my own hair. Quickly, we left the house just as Emily's dad awoke, readying for a long day of caring for her mother, I'm sure. 

All of us went our seperate ways then, my mind still reeling as Emily and I jumped into my car, Casey already pulling out of the driveway. My nerves were hightened while I was on the road, Emily smiling at me as she held my hand, whispering every now and then over the radio, that it was okay.

I was still unsure of exactly what I was going to do. I mean, I really cared for Aiden, but this thing I feel for Emily is greater in it's own way. It's like I felt this overwhelming love for Emily for all the time we've spent together, but was it fair to base the soul of my relationship with both based on the length alone? I wasn't honestly sure of anything right now.

What it will come down to is how much courage I have when it comes to being with Emily. Being with Emily will be the hardest route, the only sure-fire happiness I see, but Aiden would be simple because of the quick acceptance of a simple man/woman relationship.

But did I want simple and quick? Not exactly. 

Now I'm simply confusing myself. I'll just have to see how the day goes. I guess it's all I can hope for. Gripping Emily's hand, I prepare myself as I turn into the school parking lot, glad I had tinted windows. 

As I finally parked, Emily leaned over and gave me a kiss, hugging me for a moment, "Do what you have to do. I'll be waiting for you after school." Emily whispered just before kissing me again.