Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight
                     Do You Feel The Love Tonight?

Savannah had decided to stay over another night, so I could tell her all that I had found out. She sat on my bed writing to her stories as music from my iTunes played, I held the crumpled papers Sarah had dumped into the trash can in my hands trying to faltten it out, so I could read it.

"What's that you got?" Savannah asked curiously, still typing even as she looked away from the screen and at me.

"Sarah dumped this in the trash can. I grabbed it because it said Dear Emily." I muttered as I read it, "From what I'm reading it sounds like a love note. I think she's finally starting to realize how she feels."

I gasped, holding my hand over my mouth as I smiled. "That's great!" Savannah exclaimed as I continued reading it thouroughly.

Savannah reached for it eagerly which caused me to pull it away. "Um, there's a lot of personal stuff." I muttered nervously as I raised my eyebrows.

"That's a good thing though. She likes you or is starting to. She's lucky I haven't stolen you away yet." Savannah whispered for sensuall as she brushed a hair from my face and dropped her hand to my chest. We were just wearing tank tops and shorts, and I had to admit there had been so much sexual tension between us since that first night she stayed over. I would love to take full advantage of her right here and now, but I did not want to take advantage of her, I didn't want to lead her on. I wanted Sarah. There was no changing that.

"I just can't wait to see her tomorrow, but," I stood, distancing myself from her as I paced about my room, "what would I say to her? 'Hey, found this very personal note about me that you wrote. I thought, why the hell not invade your privacy and read what you throw in the trash. Oh, by the way, I love you and I want to jump your bones like we did the first time.'"

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Savannah encouraged me with a giggle, "Just be honest. Tell her you were curious because you saw your name on it and you want to help her realize how she feels about you."

"Honesty is the best policy, right?" I questioned warily.

"Yes. Now how about we go to sleep and talk about how well your going to fuck her tomorrow after she realizes she's in love with you."

"Savannah!" I nearly shouted as I jumped into bed with her.

Savannah winked at me and put the computer on the floor, leaving the music on. "I'm kidding, let's talk about how you're going to fuck me tonight." With that, she climbed atop me, straddling me.

Suprised at how right it felt, I glanced up at her, "You know I love Sarah. I don't want to lead you on."

"I don't care, Emily. I really like you, and I know you love her. So can I ask you to make love to me once before you go to her forever. That way, I won't ever forget you." Savannah leaned down her head to place gentle nibbling kisses along my collarbone and chest, I could hardly resist.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I questioned, my voice soft and weak as I breathed on her face, one of my hands latching onto the back of her neck, the other hand traveling up her shorts. I couldn't deny I absolutely didn't want this.

Savannah's legs twitched with anticipation as she helped guide my hand to her warm core. Answering my question, she tore off her clothes and tore at my clothes, her fingers wondering along my body as mine did the same. To my complete suprise and irony of the situation, "Your Body is a Wonderland" began to play on the laptop. We both giggled as we continued the dangerous desire filled game we were playing.