Chapter Ten

[Sorry it took a little long to get this out, I just have had a bad day. Luckily I pulled out the strength to finish it. :] Anyways, hope you like this awaited moment, sorry it's a bit short. Hope you enjoy! But make sure you vote for this story guys. Right now it's in the hundreds for Romance Watty Awards! <3 And if you guys would like to, could you check out my other story She Was Just A Girl? It isn't getting a lot of attention. If you want to, that's awesome, if not it's okay. Thanks for the support guys. Don't forget to fan and comment. :) ]

Chapter Ten

                      Baby, Baby, Won't You Just Kiss Me?

 Standing in front of her, I couldn't help but get closer, still she seemed reluctant. I tried to give her a smile, but it didn't seem to help matters. It'd probably be best if I just shut up and kissed her, but I doubted that was what Sarah wanted. She just lost her family and left everything she knew to be what I always wanted her to be: Mine.

Sarah bit her lip, holding her arms against herself as she glanced up at me. I took another step. "Sarah, I"ve missed you."

Sarah smiled, looking at me again, "I've missed you." She let out a tiny breath before she continued, "I'm so confused, but I know how I feel now." She said exasperated, gazing around the entire room, most likely to avoid my gaze.

All I could do was be so thankful for her and her God. Perhaps God was her strength. I never was sure about these religious things, so how was I supposed to react to her vulnerable in front of me?

Stepping toward her again, I wrapped my arms around her neck, holding her body closer to me. It was such a wonderful feeling to have her body against mine again. I let one of my hands reach into hair, tangling itself in her hair as she finally wrapped her own arms around my waist. She rested her head gently on my shoulder while I planted a soft kiss on her neck. 

She whispered, "Mom called me an abomination."

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, gripping onto her a little tighter, "I'm sorry." I apologized, kissing her ear. 

She gasped, choking back the tears as I released her. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I questioned as I led her to my bed, to sit her down as I consoled her.

She bore her gaze into my eyes as she reached out to my hands, "For everything." She answered, grabbing my hands tightly.

Brushing my thumb across her hand I shrugged, "I never stopped loving you."

Sarah cheeks reddened as I spoke, and she glanced down embarrassed. 

I let a giggle escape my lips, "Is someone still nervous? All this time, I thought you were stronger that that." Jokingly poking fun at her, I winked at her.

She grinned wide as she attempted to hide it with a cough, "This is new to me, Emily. Give me a break." Sarah giggled as she dared to stare into my eyes.

A long moment passed with our eyes connected, only on each other. After a moment, Sarah dropped her head, brushing back her hair behind an ear. Shyly, I scooted closer to her, slowly lifting her hand I was holding against my face. She glanced up again, her cheeks red as she bit her lip after gluing her eyes to my lips.

It was like the first kiss all over again. Inhaling a gulp of air, I closed my eyes, launching my face towards her, my lips colliding into hers. To be quite honest, I wasn't sure if what I was doing was right after all the change happened in Sarah's life, but as soon as her mouth moved with mine, my worries seemed to disappear as I climbed on top of her.