Together Never Again (Lesbian story)

• Dedicated to Amber, my best friend

*NOTE: I have no idea whose photo this is that I'm using for my cover, but I love it. :) If you know, please let me know, so I can ask permission to continue using it. Thanks!*

But the edit of the photo belongs to http://www.wattpad.com/user/_mw2822_
Thank you, girl. :) <3

Important AUTHOR'S NOTE:
2023~•
Looking back at my old story, I realize how horrible it is. It's good in its own way but so poorly written. I try to give myself grace with the fact I wrote this in middle school while struggling with my awakened bi-curiosity. Back in times and places that it was indeed dangerous ground to tread.
As dear as this story is, I look back and wish I'd done things differently or simply wrote better.
I hope that those who read it look past the work of my youth and open themselves to enjoy or give feedback.
I did attempt to rewrite it, but my ambitions, real life, and my writing would not come through in the end. Maybe one day, I can look back a bit more proudly. Maybe even finish that rewrite.
With love,
Alyson

Emily and Sarah have been friends since they were in diapers, and they've been through everything together. No one understands either, not truly. Only they really know who they are. Or so they think.

All this time, Emily has loved and cared for Sarah. Although, Sarah is a straight, older, Christian, and taken friend, her love continues to grow. Of course, Sarah doesn't realize what's right in front of her, but could the right incident rock her into Emily's direction?

Will Sarah realize hidden feelings for Emily in this journey to find herself or break her heart?

Please comment, vote, and add to your reading list. :) Fan me, too, if you'd like! <3