Author's Note #4

So, big news! The book is coming to a close in the next few chapters. I can't believe I'm about to finish this book. I'm also very excited for you to see the ending... or new beginning...

Cryptic messages, FTW!

So, unfortunately, I found that I can't put a sex scene in because it is rated PG-13 and only G through PG-13 books are allowed in the WATTY AWARDS. There will not be one. Sorry.

But, I wanted to let you know how much it means to me for all of you reading every update if not every day, your constant support, and your voting. Voting will help keep this book in the running for the Watty Awards. :) I truly appreciate every single one of you. Even if you're a 'silent' reader. :D

Now, this coming week June 17-23rd, I won't be home, I'll be on vacation again. But when I get back, I should be uploading the next two chapters. By then we'll be near the end.

Also, if you guys have any questions or comments, you should leave them below in the comment section! :) But NOTHING pretaining to future chapters. :) You could ask stuff like, "Will there be a prequal? Will there be a sequel? Will there be more chapters or a definite epilogue? Will you be writing more lesbian stories?"

You know... stuff like that. :) Anyway, leave it below, and I really hope you are enjoying the book so far. If you want to comment on something you didn't like, and complain to me, I see no problem with it! :D I shouldn't say complain, more like "constructive criticism"! 

Well, see you soon!
Love,
Ally~*