17

Vince stopped and didn't do anything. It made me more nervous thinking he had second thoughts, then bring in a new life into the world. I mind linked the pack Doctor to have a room for me ready soon. Almost forgetting I quickly mind linked Maria to find Cain and watch him.

She responded with a swift " Yes Alpha." I didn't have time to answer her before people started coming towards me.

" Alpha! The Alphas want a meeting and now! Someone happened!" My warriors came running up to me. Their voices seemed to snap Vince out of what ever trance he was in.

" We have it get you to the pack Doctor! And get your bags and the..." He kept rambling till I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

" I should be fine for a while. Contractions are far a part since I haven't felt another one. I can deal with the alphas now then give birth. Trust me I'll be okay for right now."

" Give me five minutes to get cleaned up and have the alphas move up to the conference room." I said turning towards the Warriors. They nodded before running back over to where the alphas were arguing. I wattled up to the house and up the stairs with help from Vince before entering out bedroom and cleaning up. I slid on a clean pair of pants and cream top before wiping my face of makeup since I knew I'd be all sweaty and gross soon.

I walked out of the bathroom and joined Vince in the room again before walking to the conference room where I could hear Alphas and a few beta arguing before I even got to the door. I took a deep breath before pushing the doors open with enough force that they slammed against the walls. The loud noise cause them all to shut up and a few to whimper.

I kept my head high and walked to the front of the long table. It seemed like they all waited for me to sit down before they all started shouting again.

_______________________________

Over fifty minutes later I was working out another small petty problem between a few alphas when I felt a sharp pain again. My eyes screwed shut and my head turned down.

The whole room seemed to stop when the table broke in my grip and I let out a small growl of pain and frustration.

" Vince let the doctor know that the contractions are over fifty minutes apart meaning I won't be in for a while." He nodded his head before his eyes unfocused. One of the alphas decided to break the silence of the room.

" You in labor?" His voice cracked at end.

" Yes."

" Then why the hell aren't you at the hospital?" Another yelled out.

" Cause I had to deal with petty alphas who argue over things as stupid as an apple's color. Besides my contractions are very far part so I rather deal with work rather than sitting in a hospital bed they feels like card board and scream at the top of my lungs since they won't let me stand, walk, or eat."

" Did people really argue over Apple color?" An alpha asked turning towards the alpha at his right.

" I think they did."

" It was you two actually." I said before standing up and going to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. The room of over thirty alphas and fifteen betas stayed silent for over twenty minutes before I broke the ice again. ( over the time of the book other alphas have shown up with messengers I just haven't wrote in due to other events.)