05

Yeah, you talk to me, say sweet things and laugh with me,

But how many other girls are you doing the same thing with?

Alpha Alex's Point Of Veiw

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ This is a day ahead since the last chapter, Dylan and Co. have left their territories and are heading towards their old pack.]

" Alpha, the messenger is here again," My beta said, knocking on my office door,

" Send him in and next time just mindlink me,"

" Yes alpha,"

" Alpha Alex I'm sorry to disturb you again, but my alpha has informed me that they will be arriving soon. Tomorrow to be exact,"

" Tomorrow?"

"Yes, sir." I about asked how many pack member that was, but his eyes glossed over and unfocused.

" Actually four allied packs will be coming with us as well,"

" How many people should we expect," I stood up to look out the window at the small guesthouses.

" Alpha says 2,000 from out pack and 3,000 from the other four packs. Altogether 5,000 give or take" I looked skeptically at the houses that wouldn't fit 5000 people. We already had two packs staying with us to fight against the rouges.

" 5,000 people by tomorrow?"

" Yes and if you don't mind my Alpha would like me to stay and set up the place everyone will be staying. You know considered I know how each alpha likes everything organized."

" of course. I wouldn't want five angry alphas."

I called my beta in and told him that the messenger was in charge of the houses.

Leaning back in my chair I prayed to the moon goddess that nothing would go wrong tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I followed the smell of bacon and pancakes just like the rest of the pack.

" Good morning Alpha Alex." The messenger from Yesterday called out. He was in front of the stove along with a few other pack women, making breakfast.

" Goodmorning..."

" Robert." He supplied

" Goodmorning Robert. So have you heard anything from your Alpha?"

" I have.she said that everyone would be arriving by eleven and in waves of 250."

" Okay, that only gives us two hours." Quickly grabbing some food and thanking Robert I entered the pack dining room.

I placed my plate down before I addressed the pack" All right everyone. In two or so hours we will be expecting five different packs. We will need everything cleaned in the gym and any other communal spaces. With that said the pack house and the training yard will also need to be cleaned up. I'm putting Rose in charge of the wreck center, John for the training yard, Beta Ben for the gym and Abby for the packed house."

" How many people should we be expecting?" A pack member asked.

" According to the messenger, about 5,000 give or take. He has also taken the liberty of getting all of their sleeping arrangements ready."