07

'You're going to be happy,' life said

' But first, I'll make you strong'

Dylan's P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our wolves have this amazing connection to our bodies, only three days after my little breakdown I could mentally see the little bump that would be forming soon. My wolf woke me up around 2 this morning after she figured it out.

The tri-fold mirror in mine and Vince's closet showed my currently flat stomach, I reached out one of my shaky hands and placed in on my lower stomach. Looking back up I could see Vince in the reflection staring at my hand. I could feel tears rising as a sob tore through my throat. Vince rushed towards me just as my knees started to buckle.

" What hurts?" he asked while placing his hand on my stomach, my eyes filled with tears and his other hand brushed them away while the one rubbed soothing circles in my abdomen.

He screwed his eyes closed in a grimace and let out a shuddering breath, " We don't have to keep it if you don't want to," Shaking my head like a madwoman I kissed him hard, expressing my love for him through our bond.

" I will never take another pup from you," My voice shook remembering how distraught he was after the miscarriage. I kissed him again, softer this time threading my fingers through his hair.

{I love you so much}

[ I love you more]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think one of the biggest things I don't miss about being pregnant is walking up and down the stairs. That was one of the things I wasn't looking forward to in the coming months. I stepped into the kitchen at the bottom of the back stairwell. Some of the pack members were getting food, with a smile I greeted them and told them to hurry out to the dining room. They nodded their heads and I filled a plate with a lot of food since I knew I was eating for two now.

Walking into the dining room Vince was right at my side placing my plate on the table I slid into my chair and Vince pushed it in for me, thanking him I took a bite of my pancakes. I looked up at the girls and wiggled my eyebrows up and down. All the sudden Valentina was picking me up and squealing.

" I'm not the only one anymore!" I threw my head back laughing.

" Now there's only two more," she said looking at Evangeline and Ariella.

" Not yet," they both yelled at the same time while turning beet red.

" Whats going on," Alex asked while looking at Val with a confused face.

" I'm pregnant," The look on his face would have broken my heart if we were still bonded together. Instead, I looked over at Vince and grabbed his hand. The wolves in our pack were whistling and howling at the news. " Alright, calm down let's eat," I said sitting back down.

" If anyone causes her to lose another child I will kill and torture you slowly," Zachariah yelled standing up with his butter knife. His brothers stood up yelling in agreement.

My dad looked at me in shock," You were pregnant!", Alex and Lexi looked at me in bewilderment.

" Yes, but that is a story for another day and another time," I say with a firm tone, closing the conversation completely.