You choose P.O.V (NOT AN UPDATE)

I'm sorry this isn't an update but simply my way of telling you I have a mild case of writer's block. It's like I know what I want to write but I can't find the words and how to write them. I slap can't desire who's P.O.V I want the next chapter to be in. So I'm am giving you guys the choice!

You choose who's P.O.V the next chapter will be in! Just comment down below whose P.O.V you want to see and I will put all the names on a spinning wheel simulated and let the wheel decide who the winner is! 

--------------------

Please do keep in mind that I might do this kinda stuff more than once. Whether it is a character, P.O.V, event, or name selections.

--------------------

I'm thinking about doing another book. NOT UNTIL this book is done though. 

"The gang leader and her twin mates."

"Her name is whispered in the locker rooms and yelled in the halls. Written in the classroom and typed in the lab. You hoped that she didn't know that you said her name let alone thought of it. If you knew what was good for you cowered at her name and the thought of her gang. She is feared by everyone teachers, students, and parents. Starting a gang at sixteen. She ruled the streets by seventeen. At eighteen she has the largest and most feared gang in the world. Every human and supernatural feared her, even the Kings. Moving place to place they never stopped until that one fateful day.

My name is Carmen Anastasia Venus Monroe and I am the leader of the most feared gang in the world. The sinners of life."