Chapter 29

Kitsu, Sapphire, Nicole, and Raitoningu walked across a long, black bridge with several other people in armor like theirs. On their chests were badges that showed they were graduates.

"We're finally free from here," Kitsu groaned. "I never thought I'd see the sun again!"

"You saw it when Kenju broke out," Sapphire pointed out.

"True... We gotta head to Peach Creek Commons to find him. So he must be chilling in the Cul-de-sac," Kitsu explained as they got closer to a staircase.

"Remember, Dexter is our guide." Nicole announced.

"How could I forget?" Sapphire covered her mouth, blushing.

Raitoningu snickered and zoomed up the stairs. "Hurry up, this place looks incredible. They have all of the guides up here like a carnival!"

Everyone walked up the stairs with a faster pace and their eyes widened.

There were four small buildings, decorated by each Guide.

Ben had his car outside of his, with a black and green omnitrix designed building. A few graduates ran over to him, looking excited.

Edd had a neatly designed building with candy decorating it. Some of the larger scaled graduates walked over to him with a few pipsqueak-like ones.

Mojo decided to build a volcano with a bunch of monkey minions patrolling it.

"Come!! Join the army of MOOOOOJO JOJO!!" the green monkey shouted, raising his arms to the sky and cackling.

Two graduates walked over to him, causing the rest of the group to shake their heads and facepalm. 

Kitsu saw a Dexlabs building and smiled. "There he is,"

Sapphire literally jumped over Kitsu, knocking him to the ground before running to the building. She pushed the doors open and saw Dexter standing there with a few other graduates, programming something into their wristwatches.

Sapphire walked over to him and punched him in the arm before hugging him. 

"I haven't heard from you in two months..." she glared, looking up at him. "I thought-"

"It's fine," Dexter laughed, patting her back as the rest of the group walked in.

"There she goes..." Kitsu laughed, instantly regretting it. He avoided a throwing knife that embedded itself in the wall. It glowed with blue plasma. "Oh yeah, I forgot we got our weapons back..."

Kitsu twirled his scythe. "I gotta wash you, baby... Those nasty men put their hands all over you, didn't they? But you froze them, didn't you? Shhh..."

Raitoningu slapped Kitsu upside the head with force, staring at him. "Don't you ever do that again. None of that. Shame on you. I should hit you again,"

Nicole laughed a bit before looking at Dexter with a smile. "Hey, Dex. Hurry up and make yourself our guide so we can get to work... Afterall, a certain hero needs to be found."

"Kenju's escape provided me with enough evidence to find him. However, they wish for me to take him back by force..." Dexter grimaced. He then smirked. "As if I'd do that,"

Sapphire laughed, getting too comfortable with the hug before being gently pushed off by Dexter. He grabbed her hand and began tampering with her wristwatch. A hologram of his face appeared and she blushed.

He did the same to the others' watches and pointed to a Dexbot. "Tell this Dexbot where you wish to go-"

A loud boom was heard, and Providence Soldiers filled the area, shooting at the sky.