Chapter 13

Fuse glared at a wall, thinking about the son he lost. 

"Well... If he's fighting a Newspaper Assassin, he may want to be reminded of what he did on planet Dlentev..." Fuse said coldly, grabbing two, green and black katanas and tossing them to Earth in a green trail of pulsing energy.

The swords landed in a cross formation in front of Kenju who stared at them in horror before closing his eyes.

"Now... You're really gonna have a bad time," the prince breathed angrily, flashing back to what happened on Planet Dlentev.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planet Dlentev - 5 years earlier

Kenju stood alone in the midst of destruction, holding two green katanas that glowed with the blue blood of aliens that he'd massacred. The sky was a pale purple and the area around him was full of craters.

He panted heavily, stabbing into the remaining survivor and fell to his knees. Clutching his bruised ribs he roared to the skies, causing a shockwave to burst from his body and blast away the corpses around him, mutilating them beyond recognition as he walked off towards a ruined city where fusions were waiting for him.

"Now... Take me back home," Kenju demanded as the fusions tore a larger fusion to pieces and formed a pod. The prince sat down and closed his eyes, breathing slowly as the pod flew back to a younger Planet Fusion and landed in the throne room. He emerged from the pod and absorbed it with his hands, powering himself up slightly as he stood next to his father and looked outside of the window.

"The core of Dlentev is unstable, my son... You did that," Fuse boomed, a cold smirk appearing on his face.

"Sorry... I used mom's swords when I ran off," Kenju admitted shamefully.

"It is fine... But Dlentev isn't any use to me anymore, so..." Fuse then raised a large arm, forming a massive, glowing sphere of fusion matter in his palm that grew even more. He then tossed it down towards the planet's core and the two watched the entire blue planet shatter before their eyes.

"Guess I did make it unstable..." Kenju sighed, sitting down as Fuse returned to his throne.

"You will do great things, my son... Continue to make me proud," Fuse said, closing his eyes.

"I ran off though... Aren't you gonna punish me?"

"No. You successfully took over a planet the size of the Milky Way's planet Jupiter and caused its core to rupture... Not even words can explain how proud I am of you," Fuse smiled.

"Thank you, Father..." Kenju bowed, drifting off into a deep sleep on the throne room floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day - Park N Flush

Kenju picked up the swords, shaking slightly before glaring at the Newspaper Assassin that prepared to throw the giant paper shuriken.

"Fine... I'll use this again," Kenju whispered to himself as he crossed the swords and slashed an arc around himself, causing dust to kick up as electricity sparked around him for a brief moment. "To finish you!"

Then, he charged at the Newspaper Assassin and the battle actually began.

A/N: The REEEAL chapter will be up soon! I haven't abandoned this.