Chapter 1

HELLO! I just got this idea and I needed to write this:) I'll be updating as much as I can:) I hope you like the first chapter!

Comment, Vote and Share with people!:)

Thanks!!

                                   -xxE

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Honey are you ready?" my mother yelled up stairs.

Today is my last day here in Lakewood, I am going off to collage. I will be majoring in nursing. I wanted to be a nurse since I was a little girl and I was in a hospital. I knew I always wanted to save people but didn't know how.

I take one last look at my room, my old room now and head down stairs with my last suite case in hand. I will not be returning until Winter break. I will be 6 hours away and will have to be transported by plane, and plane tickets aren't cheap.

"Are you ready?" my mother asks as she holds our tickets in her hands.

I nod. "I'm going to say by to dad and Chris" Chris is my younger bother, he is just 4 years younger so he is 14.

I walk up to my dad in the kitchen and hug him. I will miss him dearly. He is my best friend. I never really bothered keeping friend ships in high school, they never last.

"Bye dad" I say into his chest. Tears start streaming down my face. It's just hitting me now that I am leaving.

"I'm going to miss you kiddo" he says rubbing my back

I let go and go find Chris. He is in his room talking to his girl friend, Heather. When I open his door he looks up at me. he can tell I was just crying, I wipe my eyes to make sure I can see properly.

"hang on heather" he sits his phone down. "Are you leaving?" he asks shoving his hands in his pocket

"Yeah" I walk over to him. I hug him. I don't let go. I hold on for dear life. Even though we fight 24/7 I will miss him.

"I'm gunna miss you, you dick sucker" I laugh a little

"I'm gunna miss you, you psycho bitch" I could help but laugh at the nicknames we give each other.

I let go and lean down to kiss him on his cheek. "Please be good to mom and dad, that's all I ask"

He nods and I leave. "Bye Chris" I wave

"Bye Ariel" he waves then goes back talking to Heather.

I walk downstairs to see that my mom packed the car for me. I can't take much over plane so she is giving me load of money to buy things I need when I get there.

We get in the car and drive to the airport. She will be going to LA with me and staying there for a few hours.

We arrive in LA and drive to the dormitory, where I will be staying. We get to the sign in place.

"Name?" the small elder lady asks me.

"Ariel Benning" I say confidently  

She types away on the computer with all my information, she already has a copy of my schedule, my dorm number and more. She hands me papers and a key. "This is the key to your dorm, you have one other roommate and you are on the 4th floor in room 423" the nice lady tells me

"Thank you" I say grabbing the papers and the key from her.

"Let grab some of your suite cases first" my mom pulls at my arm and I follow her. We grab two suit cases each. and head up to my dorm.