Day 3. Rena x Raven x Ciel

This is ridiculous, Raven thought.

Where were the trio? At the local shopping center.

Why?

So that Rena and Ciel could take a picture with Santa Claus, who, for your information, was skinny and short. Not his idea of the embodiment of Christmas, if you asked him.

The Blade Master followed the two of them in exasperation, their excitement clashing against his annoyance.

"Ah! I haven't hugged Santa since last year!"

"Because it hadn't been Christmas since then."

"Yes, but look at all this festivity! And the costumes!"

"They're worth less than garbage."

"That does not bother me."

Both Ciel and Rena stopped in their tracks to look at Raven with looks that could've sent him to my death. Hell, he was digging his own grave as he spoke. Sure, the Blade Master loved both of his significant others very much, but there were times where they were simply significant annoyances. 

Before Raven could open his mouth to snap back with another retort, Ciel and Rena disappeared from his side, leaving him confused until he saw their blurry figures, ways away, sitting next to Santa Claus. With a long sigh, he made his way towards them. 

"Raven! Join the picture!"

"No."

"Please?" Another long sigh and a moment's silence.

"Fine." He positioned himself behind the Dreadlord and Wind Sneaker, putting on a small smile when he saw how happy his girlfriend and boyfriend were. 

Though at the last second, right before the camera flashed, Ciel and Rena ducked out of the frame, making it look like Raven took the picture alone. The Blade Master was just in a short state of shock before his fuse popped.

"Run, Ciel!"

This wasn't what he thought he would be doing, chasing around his soulmates around a shopping center while they yelled out random, incoherent things.

"Third day of December, love!"

  |•| 

beep  beep lettuce

newt toot~

day 3.

only 22 more to go. or 21. how does this work again?

Signing out, 

-Tam