An Unexpected Day in the Life of Y/n

Start from the beginning

"Why are you following me?"

The three men looked back at you, not answering.

"Still holding grudges?"

You lowered your gun a fraction.

"What?"

The green-eyed man lifted the corner of his mouth in a sarcastic smirk.

"Don't play dumb. You know what's in this gun? It's what gonna kill you in about five seconds if you don't start talking."

You raised the gun back up in defense as the taller one stepped closer to you, a blade shining in his hand.

"I'll shoot you! Stay away from me!"

He ignored you and stepped closer, swiping at the gun in your hand. You punched him in the face and ducked under his arms swiftly, turning to deal with the next one. He dodged your swings and managed to hit you once and you winced. You finally landed a hit on his stomach, which you noticed is soft, and started running away, looking back.

You ran into something solid and you realized it's the one in the trench coat as he wraps his arms around your waist, locking you in place.

"Let go of me!!"

Your heart beat quickly as panicked breaths left your mouth. The gun went off and the bullet hit him in the shoulder. However, this didn't seem to faze him as he only gripped you tighter.

"Stop, please! I didn't do anything!"

Your gun fell in the snow as you were dragged to the back of the car.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You breathed heavily as you moved around in the trunk of the car. Your hands had been tied behind your back and it was starting to hurt.

"Please let me out!"

You groaned when you didn't receive a response. You could hear the faint sound of talking. You strained to hear it.

"I don't know, Dean. Werewolves don't usually act like that."

"Whatever Sam."

"Dean, listen to me-"

"Last time I checked, I was the big brother."

"Are you seriously still mad about that?"

"Yes, I am."

"It was a joke-"

"Well, I didn't think it was funny."

The car sped up and went over some kind of bump, causing you to get smashed in the cramped space and cry out.

"Dean, you need to be careful, you're hurting her."

"You didn't seem to have too much of a problem doing that earlier Cas. And besides, she's a monster."

"You don't know that."

They lapsed back into silence and you sighed.

Werewolves? Monsters? These guys sound certifiably crazy.

The car turned and slowly came to a stop. The trunk opened and you tried to push back into it but the one in the trench coat, the one who must be Cas, grabbed your arm and dragged you out. You struggled to break free, but that didn't work. So instead you went limp and let him drag you all the way to the barn/shed (whatever the fuck you want to call it). He soon got tired of that and just carried you inside, which was apparently much easier.