Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh, I am sorry this is happening." her face softened.

"It's fine. Well I better get going. Just wanted to check in with you before I left," I said and smiled.

"Okay, if you need anything, even after school hours, you can call me," she smiled. I waved to her and walked out. I got in my car and went to meet Blake and Nolan at the hotel. I parked the car and walked in.

"Hey, we going to the gym today?" Blake asked.

"Nah, I have somewhere I have to be today, but we will go tomorrow," I said. They looked at me.

"Uh, should we be worried?" Nolan asked. Ethan walked in.

"No, I am just going to talk to my uncle and granny about this whole thing. My brothers said that I ran away. They didn't tell them that they kicked me out, so I am going to clear it up and tell them what happened," I explained.

"Fine, but I am coming with you," Blake said.

"Oh, no you're not. I got this."

"But, what if they want you to go to Luca and Daimon's house?"

"I won't go. They lied to our uncle and grandma. They hid stuff from me and kicked me out."

"I just don't want you to get hurt anymore, so maybe I should come just in case."

"Nope." I said tickling him.

"Fine," he pouted. I laughed and hugged him.

"I will be fine. It's just my brothers anyway. Family issues. This isn't a Tonelli case," I laughed. I walked outside and called my uncle.

Hey Al, is everything okay?

Yeah, I just wanted to know where to meet you.

How about at the hotel you are staying at.

If you really want to, but my friends are going to be there. Is that okay? I can tell them to leave.

Nah, let them stay. I would like to meet this Blake guy you speak of anyway.

Okay Uncle Rico. Talk to you when you get here.

I gave him the address and then I hung up. I ran inside the room.

"You're are back. I missed you," Blake ran up and hugged me. Then, Jackson,Nolan and Ethan ran up and did the same.

"Dude, I was only gone for 3 minutes. Calm down."

"Oh yeah, you were, weren't you?" He blushed and I laughed.

"Okay my uncles want to meet here, so be good and don't say anything too stupid."

"Psch, when do we ever?" Nolan asked. I looked at him and he put his hands up. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Uncle Rico came in first and then the rest.

"Hi, Uncle--" Bri and Adam hugged me first and then my uncles joined in.

"Okay, you are breaking me. Gosh, it's not like we haven't seen each other forever," I said. They loosened their grip.

"Well, someone has gotten sassy," Uncle Rico said and they laughed.

"No, I haven't, you have," I smirked. He laughed and shook his head. He looked at the guys sitting on the couch.

"So, which one is Blake?" Blake's face reddened and I pointed to him.

"This is Blake, this is Nolan, this is Jackson and this is Ethan," I pointed to them as I said their names. Uncle Rico got closer and shook their hands. Ethan and Nolan sat down, but Blake stood up until my uncle walked away. I almost bursted out laughing.