23.[What Did I Do To Deserve This?]

I walked down a dusty rotten hall, towards the room number 666. I went and reached the rustic door handle, as I opened the door. There was two single beds and a queen. There was a desk and a girl sitting in the chair looking towards the wall.

"Hello?" I asked the person as the person spun around and it was me, me with black eyes. I stumbled backwards.

"Hello Blaire, how's things? Shit?" Myself said me, as I got up and tried to open the door as it became a wall. I turned around and myself jumped in front of me. "You can't escape me Blaire! You're gonna die! And this, this is what you're going to become!"

I gasped awake as I felt the ground under me and a pair of strong, bare, warm arms around me. I sighed in relief as I felt Danny rub my hands he held.

"Nightmare?" He asked me.

"Yeah you can say that." I replied.

"It's ok, it's not real your here with me." He said as I smiled to myself as I felt Danny peck my neck. As I saw the sun coming up on the horizon as a breeze went pass and I could smell materials of clothes a few miles away.

"I can smell a clothes shop a few miles away." I told him as I got up of the ground and fixed my hair a bit. Danny got up and held my hands.

"Ready to shift again?" He asked me as I nodded in response.

I left go of his hands as I started running and shifted into coyote form as I started running to wear clothes were. I looked behind me and saw Danny in his form behind me. I looked forward as we ran for hours and soon reached our destination.

I shifted back to human and looked at my hair which had grown over the past week, I looked behind me as I saw Danny shift back to human. He walked over to me and looked at the small building, which I saw had a hot water system. Which meant a shower.

I grabbed Danny's hand as we walked through the front door, I coughed as the entrance was old and dusty. I saw on a shelf shampoo and conditioner, I let go of Danny's hand as I grabbed the two bottles.

"There's two showers." Danny said which I saw a smile grow onto his face.

"See you after our showers then." I told him as I started speed walking to a shower.

I got undressed and started the shower as I felt the warmth of the water hit my skin. I washed my hair as flashbacks came into my vision.

"Nona! Clay!?" I called as there was no reply. I raced around the that side of the house and went to check in the bathroom.

"N-N-Nona?" I stuttered, as I saw her.

What did I do to deserve this? I opened my eyes and stopped the shower as I got out and dried myself and put on my bra and underwear, as I went to a room where clothes where and I saw at the corner of my eye in the other room. Danny, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. As I grabbed a pair of jeans, combat boots, black tshirt and a motorbike jacket.

Danny's P.O.V.

I saw in the other room Blaire trying on a pair of jeans, I smiled and admired from a far. As she looked at herself in the mirror.

I smiled as I grabbed a pair of jeans, boots, a grey shirt and a leather jacket

I smiled as I grabbed a pair of jeans, boots, a grey shirt and a leather jacket. I looked back at Blaire as she looked at her hair, probably debating to cut it. I don't want her to.

Blaire's P.O.V.

I got changed and waited outside for Danny and I chose not to cut my hair. Then Danny's scent came into my nose as I turned around and saw him.

"Hey." I said to him as he walked over to me.

"Blaire, I can't take it no more. I love you and I want you to understand that, you are beautiful and strong." Then he stood in front of me. "And all I want to do is kiss you."

"Then kiss me." I told him, as he placed his hands on my cheeks and we both reached in and kissed each other passionately.

" I told him, as he placed his hands on my cheeks and we both reached in and kissed each other passionately

In mid kiss Danny told me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I told him as he picked me up by the hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We walked us back inside.

Danny and I laid beside each other as I felt him kiss my forehead, as we had blankets over us

"I love you Blaire." Danny told me.

"I love you too Danny."