15.[City Of The Reckless.]

We walked down the swampy hill, as I could only smell fungus. Clay slipped and I caught him before he landed into the fungus infected water.

"Thanks." He said to me as I helped him up.

"No problem." I told him.

We continued walking towards the city, as I smelt gas. I looked over to Clay and he smelt it to.

"Please tell me you can smell that." I asked Clay.

"Smell what? Blaire?" Danny said to me, as I looked at him and Nona looked at Clay.

"Gas. We both can smell gas." Clay fills him in.

"Why can't Nona and I smell it?" Danny asked.

"Because it's from the city, it's a gas leak." I told him.

"Then we should go there and tell them." Danny said as he started walking and I rolled my eyes.

We walked up to the gate that surrounded the city. Then I jumped at the loud voice over the speaker. "Who are you? Where did you guys come from!?" The voice asked.

"We are from a town 800km away North." I shouted, then the gate in front of us opened. I looked at Danny who'd looked at me as well.

We walked inside and down a path, which the smell of gas got stronger. I knew Danny and Nona smelt it. We continued walking and then out of no where, the sound of guns came at us everywhere. I went to growl, but I felt Danny's grip around my wrist.

"Hands up where we can see them!" Someone in the crowd yelled, as the mist of the air lighten up. As I saw the rustic house, then some made of concrete. We all put our hands up in the air. "On your knees!" We all did that, as people came and handcuffed us all.

We were all taken to an old warehouse, where the air smelt of grass clippings and old moody food. Which made me gag a bit.

"Where are you four from?" The leader asked, she had a beanie on. She was basically in war gear.

"As I said 800km North." I told her, then someone smashed the back of my legs. I roared and landed back, I looked back at the person and said.

"They are from WINES, they are walking experiments!" Someone yelled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"They are from WINES, they are walking experiments!" Someone yelled.

"Please, please don't call them." Nona begged them as Danny helped me up.

"Why shouldn't we?" The leader asked.

"Cause we can help you." Clay told them.

"How?" She asked interested.

"We can fight for you." Clay said, she took about five minutes to think.

"Ok. But first what are you guys?"

"Hellhound." Danny told them.

"Were coyote." I told them.

"Werewolf." Clay said and then Nona.

"Torch."

"Do you guys know why you guys are what you are?" She asked and we all shook our heads. Then she brought out a jug of a weird green liquid. "Have a sip each, it'll come out." We all looked at each other as we all took a sip, it tasted like old potatoes and cream. We all looked at each other, as the taste left our mouths. "Wally get the keys for them."

"Keys to what?" Clay asked.

"The cars and houses. Two of you have to share a car and a house." She explained.

"I'll share a car and house with Nona." Clay said and I raised an eyebrow at him. He his his face.

"Then I'll go with Blaire." Danny said as we got our keys.

We went to our cars. "Can I drive?" I asked Danny.

"Yeah." He said and chucked them to me as I smiled at him, as he smiled back. We both got into the car and I started to drive. We headed on the freeway.

"Well the city of the reckless is fun." Danny said to me, as I had my hands up near the top of the steering wheel. I had my eyes peeled onto the road as flashes came into my head.