12.[Let Me Save Yours.]

We started running down stairs and corridors as Nona threw another fire ball, as I held Mattee once and a while when he was weak.

"Danny do you still got the key?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it's in my back pocket." Danny says as we turn around a corner, seeing the exit.

"Cmon!" Clay yells as we all sprint, then Mattee falls to the ground and I fall to his side to help him up. Mattees face was pale.

"Danny!" I yelled and he turned to see me trying to get Mattee up, even with my new found strength. Mattee was incredibly heavy. "Help me!" I tell him and he rushes over to me and helps me get Mattee up. We started to run to Nona and Clay then I heard that son of a bitch.

"Blaire!" She says as I turn around, so does Danny. "Do you really wanna leave? You don't know what the outside world has become, you guys haven't fully developed your abilities yet." She says as I growl with my eyes glowing blue. Mattee surprised as he hasn't seen this side of me.

"What did you do to Mattee?!" I growl.

"Mattee has different serums in him, his body hasn't got used to it yet." She says as I roar.

"I'm going to kill you! You made him like this, he's sick!" I yell. "Danny take Mattee." I mutter.

"Blaire don't." Mattee says to me as I look to him, with his eyes full of worry for me. I smile at him and cup his face.

"Mattee shut up and let me save your life." I tell him, as Danny takes him to Nona and Clay.

I turn to the scientist who shot me. "Oh and I forgot to tell you my name. It's Sauria Truly."

"Well Sauria Truly, I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth." I tell her and her mini army as I roar again. I bring out my claws to my side.

Then I heard Danny's voice. "Mattee!" He yells then I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. I look and see its Mattee.

"Let me save yours." He says to me and throws me to Clay, Nona and Danny. Danny catches me, as I was surprised by Mattees new strength, I wonder where he gets that from.

"No! Mattee!" I yell as I scramble to my feet and try to run to him, but Danny held me around my waist. A massive door slammed in front of us, then I saw Mattee being shocked to the ground. I cried his name, as Danny carried me. As Nona and Clay lead the way, Danny started running. As he carried me still, we headed for the front entrance. As I saw Nona throw fire at people and Clay slashes them with his claws. I saw Clay holding something in his jacket pocket, I wonder what it is.

We saw that the world became a dark place, but we couldn't stop and observe. We just kept running, well Danny carried me as I tried to get out of his grip so I can go back for Mattee.

I promised him I wouldn't leave him and I remembered what he said to me in my dream, you will.