08.[Where Is He?!]

"We need to get him." I tell them all.

"Ok but how do we get out of the room? It's locked from the outside." Danny stats, oh god he is that dumb. I looked at the bottom of the bed.

"No." Nona says and I nod, then soon everyone was crawling.

"Look who's in the tunnel now." Clay whispers as Nona slaps him.

"Ow." He mutters back, I stop and look at clay.

"Shut up!" I tell them both quietly.

"Sorry." They whispered back, as soon as they said that I went off in front.

We all reached the area where Danny and I were looking over Mattee and now he wasn't there.

"Danny he's not there, non of the bodies are there." I tell him as he places a hand on my back.

"We'll get him." He promises as I smile at him.

"Clay try and hear if anyone is in the room or coming into the room with me." I tell him.

"I'll try."

Clay and I listened for people. I heard a person and I dragged Danny out of the view, as Nona done that to Clay. I saw Danny look at me, why is he looking at me? Then I heard the lady leaves.

"C'mon we have little time." I tell them all, as Clay opens the hole and jumps down. Then Nona, as he catches her. I jump down, then Danny follows. I smelt something in the room, I look over to a table and see a key card. I grabbed it, then I heard about 8 people coming. "Guys we have to get back up."

"What's wrong?" Clay asks

"People are coming and they are close." I explain as I look at the door.

"You guys haven't controlled your new abilities, Blaire and I can take them. When they are all taken down, you guys jump back down." Danny tells them and they nod.

"Nona as you can kind of control your new ability. Throw fire down when needed ok?" I tell her and she nods. Clay jumps up and brings Nona up as well.

"Ready?" I ask Danny.

"Yep." He says and the guards that were the 8 people come in. I roar as my eyes and claws come out.

Then I saw a burst of flame next to me

We went at the guards, as I slash and so does Danny

We went at the guards, as I slash and so does Danny. Well the hellhound of him. I jump and kick a guard, as Danny slashed another guy. I saw blue flames come down and I saw Nona. I mouthed thanks, then I was thrown into a glass wall. I got up and snapped two necks, Danny ripped throats open. There was one person left.

"Danny go! I'll catch up!" I tell him as his flame goes out.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Go!" I yell and he jumps up and I realised he was left in shorts and I could see his abs.

I continued to fight and I done an air spin and kicked the guy down and he passed out. I smiled and then I heard a bang, then I looked down and saw blood. I dropped to my knees and I heard Danny. But Nona and Clay pulled him back to the room.

I look up and see the lady, the lady that told us lies from the beginning.

"Not so strong now aren't you Miss Blaire Barnes?" She tells me.

"Where is he?!" I yelled at her.

"Oh your little friend? He's somewhere." She tells me and kicks the bullet wound, I awe in pain and fall to my side. Soon following darkness as I felt myself being picked up.