The Doll House - Dead Dolls

Leon also wasn't able to sleep.  Then after a couple of hours of tossing and turning, he finally fell asleep.  Not for long, for he started to dream, of a wooden doll, with the face painted brown coming towards.  It was only a couple of inches, tiny things.  But the look on his face wasn't pleasant at all. In his dream, he was trying to get up and run, but some kind of force holding him down.  As the wooden doll got closer, Leon began to scream. Then the tiny thing jumped up aiming for his eye.  Just like that, Leon woke up all drench in sweat afraid at this moment of his own shadow.  

What the hell was that?  I've seen a doll-like that before, he said as he glanced at the grandfather clock, it was five in the morning.  Something puzzle him, he had to remember where he saw the evil doll.  He headed downstairs to make himself some coffee, as he walked down the steps he glanced at the coffee table.  Holly shit, now I remember.  That's the dollhouse we have taken out of Larry's barn.  He quickly ran back to the bed and woke up his wife.  He asked where was the dollhouse he put out the day of the yard sale.   

She told him that she sold it to Mr. Jason a couple of days ago.   His wife wondered why did he ask about the dollhouse.   First, her daughter accused Oscar of something very wrong, then the dollhouse appears out of nowhere.  Then her daughter no longer wanted to play with it, she was actually afraid of the stupid thing. She knew that something wasn't right, call mother intuition.       She kept her thoughts to herself, but she'll question a daughter later, it was too early to think about bad things, she thought to herself as she still was laying on the bed.

Now Leon ran quickly and grabbed his horse then headed to Jason's house.   He knew it was early but, this was too important to leave for later.   When he arrived he ran to knock on the door.  Jason quickly answered he was also having trouble sleeping.   Hey, look I'm sorry to bother you so early, but do you still have that the dollhouse that my wife sold you? he asked  Jason  Oh, yes, there something wrong with the dolls in that dollhouse,  Jason, explained as he walked out of the house and headed to the barn.  I've put it in the barn, for some reason, it was creeping me out, he continued as he went to dig inside of his saddle.   

Leon was right behind him. Now, look at this shit, when my daughter saw the eyes, she got pretty scared.  She likes the dollhouse, but here you can keep the dolls, he said as he handed Leon the bag with the dead dolls.  Leon took them out of the bag and noticed that they all looked just like his friends. Each and everyone was identical to one of his friends including the defeats and marks of death that the doll obtain.   Leon was shocked oh my god, now I understand, what Lenny was trying to tell me, Oscar.  He must have been playing around with black voodoo magic.  Somehow he must be still alive, somewhere, he said to Jason, in a very upset tone.  What are you talking about who's Oscar?

Leon looked at Jason, he knew the fewer people that knew about Oscar, the better. Don't worry about it, do you mind if I take these with me? Leon as he handed Jason his bag empty.  Then Leon noticed that there was one dead looking doll for every man dead, but one was missing.  Jason, can I take a look at the dollhouse for a second? he asked as he walked back toward the barn.  Sure no problem, the dollhouse is over here on the table, said Jason as lead the way.   Leno searched the dollhouse, then noticed one on the floor of the model doll house.  

When he picked it up, he realizes he was right.  He then told Jason to check the dollhouse now and then if any new dolls appear to let him know.  Jason agreed then went back to his house.  Leon now was heading to the sheriff's house.  Oscar must be alive somewhere, he kills, then craves and comes back to drop off the doll.  It has to be him, I just know it.  Then whose body is it still in the cave? he asked himself    Leon was puzzled, he really didn't understand what was going on.  His heart was beating rapidly, for now, he was really afraid.

Jason was relief that he didn't have to get involved, he had his daughter to think about, and to him, that was much must importance.

Leon finally reached the sheriff's house.  He ran inside and explained everything to him.  Sheriff Johnson knew Oscar's sister.  She was a slave to a landowner twenty minutes away.  They figure they need all the help they can get.  Especially when they didn't know what they were up against. The Sheriff locked up his office and road with Leon to Washington plantation.  On the way, they picked up a couple of his friends,   Robert and Micheal.   When they stopped by the sheriff's brother house.   The sheriff asked for his help.  He told him to go take care of the sheriff's house while he's gone.  He explained to him about all the killing, and that he had a lead.  His brother Richard agrees, and headed that way.

Now there were four men heading to go talk to Sue.