The Doll House - Oscar's Hunger

Poor Oscar he was trapped in that cave with nothing to eat or drink.   Weeks after Weeks he grew weaker and after being in the dark for nine months.  His nails were torn apart from trying to move the rocks, as he sang a weak melody, 

"Oh, Susann please sis look for me, they trapped me in this cave for months, I'll soon be dead you'll see.  That little girl did say a lie.  She stole the house from me, can't understand why I must die, I'm innocent, belief.  

Oh, Susana please don't cry for me, I'm sorry sis, I'm gone for good.  Hopefully, I'll find some peace.   After a while, Oscar died of hungry and dehydration.

That's when everything started to change for the Robinson-Cross family.  Oscar passed on May second, a couple of days before Mother's Day.  Abeley was always playing with her dollhouse.  It was a Friday night.   She had her father move the doll from room to room.  So she wanted it in the living room.  Her father got home from work and quickly, since she was getting on his nerves, went upstairs and brought the Doll House downstairs.

As he carried the house some of the furniture and dolls fell out.  Abeley and Rick were picking them up as they fell down the steps.     Then Oscar the doll fell down on the floor.  Rick bent over to pick it up, but he saw the doll's eyes roll back and turned white.  This freaked him out, so he dropped it and left it there.

Leon sat the house on the coffee table.  He then told the kids to play and leave him alone for the rest of the day.  Rick was still in shock, but he didn't say a word.  

Abeley began to fix the furniture and the dolls.  When she was done she noticed that Oscar the doll was missing.  She asked her brother, did he pick it up.  He told her no, that doll scares me.  She demanded him to go upstairs and get the doll.  Rick said no and run into his room then locked the door behind him.  

Abeley called him all kinds of names including chicken.  He didn't care, there was no way he was ever touching that doll again.   She decided to go get the doll herself.  She ran up the steps.  She remembered the spot where it fell, but when she got to that spot, there was no Oscar doll.  She ran to Rick's room and started to bang on his door.  She believed that he took her doll.  He ignored her and kept playing with his toys.

She then went to complain to her father.  This piss Leon off, he took off his belt, then showed it to Abeley without saying a word.  She took a good look at the belt and walked out of the room.  She began to search the house for the doll.   She didn't understand why she couldn't find it when she saw where it fell.  

After a while, she was tired of looking and just played with the dolls she had left.  She took the Lora doll and started to bang her head on the wall hoping to break off the head.  But something about the dolls, they weren't breakable.  She waited a little while, hoping that her father would calm down.  

Then she asked him if he can help her look for the doll.  Leon gave her a mean look and walked out of the house.   As he walked to the stables to get his horse, he tripped on something and fell to the ground. He got up looking around not knowing what he tripped on.  He was tired of the kids bitching so much that he figured the saloon was the place for him.  

He hopped onto his horse and headed that way, not realizing that there was something hanging from his shoelace.   Abeley watched as he rode away.  Then she saw something.  She noticed the Oscar doll hanging onto the bottom of his pants.  Abeley wonder to herself how did that happen.  Then she figured she'll wait for her father to come home to put Oscar back into the dollhouse.

Leon hasn't spoken to his brother for nine months.  He didn't believe that he would see him in the saloon.  There he was, the first person he saw when he walked in was his brother.  They both glanced at each other but didn't say a word to one another.