The Doll House - The Look Out

David approached his front door.  Before he entered he noticed his little brother looking out of the window.  He glanced and went into the house.    I'm glad, that wooden doll didn't hurt you, said his brother   You saw it too? he asked   Yes, that was creepy, but somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt you, said his brother   Thank god to that, look, now that I'm home, I do believe is your bedtime, said David as he pointed upstairs.    I have no problem going to sleep now, see you in the morning, said his little brother as he disappeared up the steps.

David then sat on the sofa waiting for someone to knock on the door.   He was nervous but ready to lie.   

Leon and Joshua started riding around doing the hourly checkup.   When he arrived at the area where David and Lenny were looking out, they noticed only one horse.  Lenny horse was standing next to his body.   The men quickly road the horses fast to get to Lenny.   They jumped off the horse.  Lenny was laying on his stomach, Leon turned his body over.   Shit, he is also dead.  What kind of person takes people eyes, I just don't get.  Shit, they can just shoot a person, I think it will be less painful, said Leon as he and Joshua place the dead body on the horse.   Whoever is doing this, really want the person to feel pain.  Now where the hell is David? said Joshua as he started to look around.   I really don't know where he's at, I just hope we don't find him dead, the fucken killer is really getting on my last nerve.  He better hope that the sheriff catches him first because if I catch him, he's a dead man.

The men looked around for David for about ten minutes,  since they didn't find his horse, they figured maybe he went home.   Look, I think David went home. Let's ride to his house, maybe, hopefully, we'll find him there, suggested Leon as he hopped back on his horse.

The men headed to David home.  When they arrived Joshua went to knock on the door.  David quickly answered.    Hey, Joshua, want brings you here?  he said it very convincing.    Why are you here?  You were supposed to be Lenny backup, said Joshua    My little brother came looking for me.   He was scared, with everything that's happening.   Lenny said it was fine,  That he can do the watch on his own, explained David    Well  Lenny was all so wrong, said Joshua   What do you mean, he's wrong? asked David acting surprised    Lenny's dead, just like all the other men.  One of his eyes was missing.  Did you hear anything?  Shit, I know that must have hurt like hell.  He had to scream, said Leon as he approached David     What did you say?  Has Lenny died? he asked really, acting surprised now.   

 Yes, he's also gone.   Look don't worry.  We are taking his body to the Funeral House.  There will place him in the freezer with the others.  God the bodies are piling up.   He not giving us time to bury one before he kills another. Don't leave the house, make sure you stay with your brother.  The sheriff is going to want to talk to you tomorrow.  Just be careful.  We'll see you tomorrow." said Leon as he walked back to his horse.

The men left David home and went to the funeral house.   Jackson, Nathing was staying there keeping an eye on things.   They place the body in the freezer.   They told him to let the Sheriff know first thing in the morning.    Then the two men headed home, they no longer wanted to be lookouts.   What was the point, when somebody already did!

So they went home, ate and tried to go to sleep.   Many people had problems sleeping that night.   Now Oscar was a different story, he was taking a swim in the lake removing all the blood.  When he was done, he walked back to his cave and slipped in between the rocks, back inside the cave.