*It's all about Descripition*

The house is dark, quiet, with small lamps strung around the living room which made it light up. I try to push away what happened, trying to forget easily, but the memory soaked it up.

I gather everything, including my will of a mindset and travel up stairs, leaving one lamp on downstairs. I drop my bag in my bedroom and quickly changed into some more dryer, warmer clothes.

I grab a trowel from the closet in the hallway and make my way downstairs, meeting Puppet at the bottom of the steps. "You wanna bath?" I ask in a high-pitch tone, making me sound more stupid than I already did.

She does low bark, as like she has an inside voice surprisingly. She follows with her damp fur, tracking water with her into the downstairs bathroom. I let her in first and shut the door behind me, locking it with an eerie feeling.

She hops into the bathroom as I bend down under the sink to grab the dog shampoo. Shutting the cabinet door without a care in the world, I turn on the water. After a couple of minutes, I start to notice the rain die down a little as I look at my watch. 8:36 PM.

I sigh as I quickly finish Puppet's bath. She swings water everywhere as she starts to shake the excess water off. I instantly stand back and avoid myself from getting soaked.

She hops out and I kneel down, wrapping the towel around her, and quickly giveing an intense drying session. She shakes more water off as I put the towel away in the hamper. I can hear her scratch at the door and I open it to release her. I begin to clean up her mess and once over, I travel back up stairs.

Grabbing the excess books from the shelf at the end of the hall and reading the back of them. The description.

Grabbing a good three or four book, I tread back to the bedroom. The rain slowly subsides as I crawl under the cover of the heavy blankets.

Hours had past by. It's slowly becoming hard to try to stay awake as I manage to look at my phone for the time. The light shines brightly, but I instantly catch a glimpse of the numbers shown below. For it being one in the morning, the pain medication is taking its toll. I want to see Spence when he walks through the front door.

Doesn't even feel likely to happen as I manage to finish the last book I've gather awhile ago. The minutes past faster as my eyelids become very hard to keep open. Just tired, I thought to myself.

I grab a book from my bag and start to read it. It almost looks like the light dims slowly, but in reality, it's me just slowly shutting myself to sleep. The dark consumes me as I feel the book in my hands hits the bed below.
------- Spencer Reid P.O.V
I only saw a dim light from the bedroom as Hotch drops me off at the house.

"Have a good night, Reid." He spoke blankly without a smile.

He roles the SUV into a stop and I exit slowly grabbing my book bag. "You too, sir." I smile as I shut the door.

He pulls away as I walk to the house and unlock it. I push the door open only find the living room dark with no lights. I shut the door and lock it, making it sensational click noise.

"Carrie!" I holler up the stairs; hoping for an answer in return. Only to not hear one.

I turn away and walk up the stairs to the master bedroom. The light shines lowly as I enter the bedroom.

Puppet lays at the foot of the bed as Carrie lays asleep soundingly on her side of the bed with a messy ponytail and her sweats and grey tank top only partly hidden under the blankets. Books strung around her; same with files that still needed to be filled out. Looks like she did go to Headquarters, but it didn't matter really. She was alone, by herself with no one to look after her.

I notice she is laying on her good side while her chest rises. I gently drop my bags without a loud noise to startle her. I quietly walk over and rub her shoulder as I slowly lift up the shirt.

The bruise covered half her side with a darker brown-purple color the reach all the way up towards her rib cage. The stitches holding the bullet close has healed properly, but a lot faster than expected.

I grab the first aid kit from under the bed and open it to find the tweezers and rubbing alcohol. I take the newly, cleaned tweezers out of the plastic bag and grab some of the rubbing alcohol wipes.

I kneel down to the ground while putting on the rubber gloves and begin open the wipes. I gently try to clean the area as I hear her winces of pain.

"Sorry!" I whisper quietly as I grab the scissors.

I quickly-but gently cut the two knots hold into the wound together. She winces as I pull them out with the tweezers. Mostly likely a very sore and painful area.

I throw the stitches away with anything else and quickly clean up and put away the kit, grabbing a bandage to cover the wound. I softly apply the bandage, smoothing it out as like she almost hisses under her breath.

I stand up quietly and pull the blanket up towards her shoulders. Walking around the bed, I reach over; gathering the books and the files as they were practically filled out and ready to be send in for protentinal cases and protentinal MO's and unsubs enlisted into a criminal database for Garcia.

I put the files in her book bag and the book away on her nightstands. I didn't bother changing into a different set, but I crawl into bed beside Carrie. I turn off the reachable lamp and slowly push myself under the covers. Placing a soft kiss against her forehead, fastly going asleep afterwards